Hey all, no I am not introducing myself, but since this is the networking forum I thought it would be appropriate place to put this.
Anyone from Sydney NSW to all the way out west I would like to invite you to a mastermind group discussion. I am thinking that it will be best if we all have skype as this will enable a group convo, but a physical meetup is also possible. I have looked at other threads but I have not been able to find any for WS, so instead I am posting. If you are interested, please reply or PM me.
James
Anyone from Sydney NSW to all the way out west I would like to invite you to a mastermind group discussion. I am thinking that it will be best if we all have skype as this will enable a group convo, but a physical meetup is also possible. I have looked at other threads but I have not been able to find any for WS, so instead I am posting. If you are interested, please reply or PM me.
James
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
