You may have read my thread about me starting a chauffeuring/executive car service website.
The website is almost complete and I am acquiring drivers on a freelance basis.
Next BIG thing is marketing. I already have some clients/corporate accounts but NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH to give my business a fastlane status.
So I wanted to reach out to the US market and offer my companies services. We offer executive car service (technically a minicab service but the cars are nicer and the drivers are more professional) along with chauffeuring services. Now my question to you guys in the US is, what form of marketing would attract your attention so such business in another country which may be of use to you?
I've been studying copywriting so I hope to write up a good pitch for e-mail marketing. However, I was also thinking of using the social networking site Linked In to communicate with directors/executives of US based companies. Also thought to cold call as its pretty cheap to get a line which allows you to make calls to the US.
I'd love to hear from all you guys especially those who own businesses in the US in order to get an insight of how you would feel about someone calling/emailing you from the UK or sending you a message on Linked-In.
Banners on relevant sites is also an option on the cards but need to tread carefully in the beginning as funds are limited.
All feedback will be highly appreciated.
The website is almost complete and I am acquiring drivers on a freelance basis.
Next BIG thing is marketing. I already have some clients/corporate accounts but NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH to give my business a fastlane status.
So I wanted to reach out to the US market and offer my companies services. We offer executive car service (technically a minicab service but the cars are nicer and the drivers are more professional) along with chauffeuring services. Now my question to you guys in the US is, what form of marketing would attract your attention so such business in another country which may be of use to you?
I've been studying copywriting so I hope to write up a good pitch for e-mail marketing. However, I was also thinking of using the social networking site Linked In to communicate with directors/executives of US based companies. Also thought to cold call as its pretty cheap to get a line which allows you to make calls to the US.
I'd love to hear from all you guys especially those who own businesses in the US in order to get an insight of how you would feel about someone calling/emailing you from the UK or sending you a message on Linked-In.
Banners on relevant sites is also an option on the cards but need to tread carefully in the beginning as funds are limited.
All feedback will be highly appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
