The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Marketing Copy via Audiobook?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Random_0

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 4, 2016
I spend a lot of time driving to and from customers houses and listen to about 2 business related books per week. As strange as it sounds, what is the general opinion of learning about copy writing with audiobooks?

I've got ca$hvertising and use it as a referral tool for certain things e.g. last night I wanted to find out about 'The Psychology of Price'.

Do any of you have any go to book referrals for ad copy and general copy writing?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheGrind

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 20, 2016
Anything Ogilvy, Halbert, and Sugarman is absolute killer. Leave the rest behind and just study everything from these guys multiple times and you'll be a copy legend.

G

GuestUser450

Few options for audiobooks. You're better off downloading YT videos from conferences and interviews.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.