The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Man outsources his job to China. Spends free time on reddit

Hurdlerwayne

Man without vision shall perish!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Aug 13, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Pure Genius! If bob can do this sounds like a good business opportunity for outsourcing coding jobs. All I will need to do is build the website

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA
Lol... I thought the same thing. This is hilarious and genius (though, I wouldn't like this all so much if I were his employer). The big question is why did he go through all of that trouble just to play on Facebook all day? Not so genius after all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Twiki

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Oct 7, 2012
Egads this guy was working in an area of US critical infrastructure, enough so that his work required a physical USB authentication token that he shipped off to the folks in China. Next time there a "flash crash" in the stock market or some sort of "unusual event" at one of our nuclear reactors, we should keep this guy in mind :cool:

howandwhy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 20, 2011
Sometimes really smart people do stupid things too. I mean why did he send the USB authentication token to China? What if the other guy break into the system and do something huge damage such as wiping the database or implant malware. He just could have delegated the job and should have received all the deliverable by email. Well hindsight is 20/20.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sigurdur

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Oct 26, 2012
Iceland
Well hindsight is 20/20.
Only perfect hindsight .. I regularly speak with people who have 5/5 or less hindsight (unfortunately).

It's brilliant to outsource your job, then just work full time on creating your fastlane business! ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.