Marcus Ramsey
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2011
- Messages
- 18
Rep Bank
$210
$210
User Power: 11%
Hello!
I want to open up a mall kiosk in my local mall and I noticed two vacant/available kiosks. The first one was right in front of a starbucks and teavana and the other was in front of a American Eagle. I was wondering what would be a good product to sell in front of these businesses? I was thinking maybe selling keurig home coffee makers in front of the starbucks and shoes, or trendy young female accessories in front of the american eagle. What i want to do is make a kiosk that actually looks good, has a brand, has a decent product that is also different from what everyone else is selling at kiosks. I want to break the mold a little bit and stand out from all the other cheesy kiosks. Im looking for product suggestions! thank you!
I want to open up a mall kiosk in my local mall and I noticed two vacant/available kiosks. The first one was right in front of a starbucks and teavana and the other was in front of a American Eagle. I was wondering what would be a good product to sell in front of these businesses? I was thinking maybe selling keurig home coffee makers in front of the starbucks and shoes, or trendy young female accessories in front of the american eagle. What i want to do is make a kiosk that actually looks good, has a brand, has a decent product that is also different from what everyone else is selling at kiosks. I want to break the mold a little bit and stand out from all the other cheesy kiosks. Im looking for product suggestions! thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
