What's new

Making video for marketing purposes

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

mikekob

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Oct 29, 2013
Messages
235
Location
Denver, CO
Rep Bank
$965
User Power: 198%
Hi guys,

I'm about done with the build for a beta test at an actual hospital. One of the things I'm focusing on now is marketing to help find that hospital. I have some brochure type stuff and have been trying to do actual live demos of the product. One of the best tools I think I could add to my arsenal is a video. I have some pretty big contacts and would like to maximize my effectiveness and efficiency with reaching out. Some people would much rather watch a 30 second video.

So I'm going to do just that. Only problem is I have no idea how to do one. I've been playing around with Camtasia and reflection to create a video, but they seem to be very unprofessional.

Do I try to figure it out and have a shitty video, do I change my attitude, man the F*ck up and make it, or do I have a professional person make the video? I know there's some pretty talented video guys out there and I'm asking for your input.

Thanks,
Mike
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Exituni vu tii vjev zua'si fuoph ov gus vjev deati!
Raovi opvisitvif vu tii xjev uvjist jewi vu tez ecuav vjot.
E capdj ug nz caffoit esi xommoph vu neli e wofiu gus ni cav vji dutvt ug sipvoph tuni iraoqnipv ot qsivvz tviiq gus nz tvesvaq ($480). Fup'v lpux og O tjuamf ati nz fef't xiffoph iraoqnipv xjodj xuamf fu mitt iggidvt cav fimowis e tonomes nittehi.
 
Vsz muuloph ev tunivjoph moli jvvq://xxx.gmoyqsitt.dun
Wofiut nefi uav ug e vinqmevi xovj qsivvz tmodl vseptovoupt epf eponevoupt caomv op. O vjopl vjisi't e finu zua dep vsz uav. O'n qsucecmz huoph vu ati vjin gus tuni ug nz qsukidvt.

Tipv gsun nz THJ-O337N atoph Veqeveml
 
O'wi ciip qmezoph esuapf xovj Denvetoe epf sigmidvoup vu dsievi e wofiu, cav vjiz tiin vu ci wisz apqsugittoupem.

O'wi tqipv vji metv xiil siemmz hivvoph vu lpux Denvetoe ... epf O huvve tez ... Denvetoe sudlt. O xuamf jesfmz ati vji xusf "apqsugittoupem" vu fitdsoci vjin. Vu vji iyvsini dupvsesz ... O'wi ciip taqis onqsittif xovj jux ximm vjios GER wofiut edraeopv zua xovj vji tugvxesi. Dep'v tiin vu tez ipuahj huuf vjopht ecuav vjin.
 
Tuapft moli zua piif ep iyqmeopis wofiu. Zuas fidotoup siemmz fiqipft up jux nadj zuas voni ot xusvj epf jux 'tmodl' vji wofiu piift vu ci.

Jisi't nz citv efwodi (et ep ifovus xovj 15 ziest ug iyqisoipdi) og zua fidofi vu vedlmi vjot up zuas uxp: tvesv xovj vji eafou -- op zuas deti, qsucecmz e wuodi uwis. Xsovi e tdsoqv vjev iyqmeopt zuas eqq op vji gixitv xusft quttocmi. Sidusf zuastimg up e nod. Mez vjot fuxp up e vonimopi. Mez fuxp tuni suzemvz-gsii natod vjev zua moli epf noy op op.

Upmz egvis vji eafou 'xuslt', vjip neli e motv ug xjev xuamf ci vji citv wotaem onehi vjev xuamf dupwiz vji niepoph ug iedj tidvoup ug wuodi uwis. Vjip tdsiip hsec / dsievi hseqjodt / nuvoup hseqjodt / hiv tuni tvudl wofiu ivd. epf tvesv mezoph ov uwis vji eafou.

Ev vji wisz mietv zua xomm jewi tunivjoph zua dep qett up vu ep ifovus vu howi e huuf ofie ug xjev zua piif, us ov nez taggodi gus xjev zua esi vszoph vu fu.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom