The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making The Jump!

Expansive91

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 2, 2018
NSW, Australia
Hi All

My name is Anthony, I am based in NSW, Australia.

I have recently just started up a business with a fellow colleague and a friend of his.

Two of us have 5-10 years worth of construction experience, and the other director has a wealth of finance experience, being a MD at large financial firms.

Currently I am a project manager at a construction company on a very nice salary and in a good company position, however the thought of never pursuing my dream of running a construction company would be something I could not live with.

A lot of people would call me crazy for giving up what I currently have, however I want to strive to reach that next level of managing my own construction company.

I just stumbled across this forum and had a good look through some of the topics prior to joining and am hoping I can get lead in the correct direction for any pointers that one just starting a business would require.

In order for company overheads to remain very lean, only one of us is working full time and drawing a salary on the company. I am remaining to work full time until we pick up enough work for myself to trainsition to a full time role also.

Thanks in advanced for any feedback and the welcomes.

Anthony

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.