The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Making The Jump!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Expansive91

New Contributor
Jan 2, 2018
NSW, Australia
Hi All

My name is Anthony, I am based in NSW, Australia.

I have recently just started up a business with a fellow colleague and a friend of his.

Two of us have 5-10 years worth of construction experience, and the other director has a wealth of finance experience, being a MD at large financial firms.

Currently I am a project manager at a construction company on a very nice salary and in a good company position, however the thought of never pursuing my dream of running a construction company would be something I could not live with.

A lot of people would call me crazy for giving up what I currently have, however I want to strive to reach that next level of managing my own construction company.

I just stumbled across this forum and had a good look through some of the topics prior to joining and am hoping I can get lead in the correct direction for any pointers that one just starting a business would require.

In order for company overheads to remain very lean, only one of us is working full time and drawing a salary on the company. I am remaining to work full time until we pick up enough work for myself to trainsition to a full time role also.

Thanks in advanced for any feedback and the welcomes.

Anthony

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
For any web designers struggling to sell it is hardly ever about competition with other web...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom