The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making Over $2,000 A Day | Life In The Shadows | Black Hat | WARNING Ahead

JJ278A

BANNED
Apr 5, 2019
Hello everybody, This is my first thread, browsing thought the forum, i've seen a lot of awesome advice and wisdom, i first want to thank MJ and Everybody in the forum for providing such a great community!

So... The reality is, before i go into this, the truth is I've made some money in the black hat community, but i have gotten far out of that since then, NEVER again would i go back, I've now have donated almost all of it back to charity, WARNING AHEAD, people i used to know, end up behind BARS and lived their rest of their life IN PRISON, Leaving their FAMILY BEHIND, So please

TAKE THAT TO CONSIDERATION BEFORE TAKING ANY ILLEGAL ACTION, THIS IS A EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY, YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCE !!!!

Alright, jump in to the story, tighten your seat belt and don't pee your pants.

So, Imagine your at night browsing though your computer, all the lights are turn off, you've just purchased some monero(untraceable crypto) and browsing though silk road(drug site) and looking just for couple g of coke. And suddenly you just realized you forgot your VPN(A program so people cannot trace your location, when i say people i mean the FBI, so dont mess up...)

And then *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

SHIT...

Then Again *KNOCK*... *KNOCK* .... *KNOCK*...............................

You think the person is F*cking Gone, and then, suddenly.... a flashlight flashing RIGHT Though your window, if he see you, i am pretty sure, your Done, your body is going to end up somewhere in a septic tank of an abandoned property.

OK, back to reality, oh! wait nvm, we are in the reality right now, it was never a story, never a fairy tail, if you make ONE Mistake, JUST ONE, Either the FBI is bust though your door, or Someone random person is going to sneak though your window at night, and you can imagine the rest....

The blackhat world, explain in couple word, that would be a world that is f*cked up. People sell drugs, guns, naked Hollywood models picture, you name it, heck, even your SSN is on there, who knows... equifax got hacked, Ashley Madison got hacked, Bitstamp got hacked....

Although, me personally never involved in those area's, i've seen a lot of people who's in it and heard a lot of bad story, i wont go further into this, but just know that if the Blackfourm community knows that you just gained access to over 100,000 BTC, a lot of eyes are on you...

So, people making 2k/day in that community is just normal, if you think that the thing With BITCOIN is still a currency, lemme just tell you, that is A SCAM, F*ckING behind the scene, do you KNOW how many Journalist are being PAID, so they can manipulate the market to reach $20k/coin?????? That is worth Nothin??? Ok, still dont believe me? Well, ever seen the movie the wolf on the wall street, can you NOT see the same thing being played here? Now, that is Not to say that Block chain technology is great and can make a huge impact on the financial industry, But if you still dont believe me go and search up Bitconnect, i've seen people put their WHOLE LIFE SAVING and LOST, I am just Sick of it, Sick of this whole system of media that is manipulated, just like the whole school system....

I know, coming to this thread you want to learn how to people make over 2k a day in the black hat world, so, dont want to keep this to boring,adding some spice, i am just going to expose some methods that are being used out there, one of the method people use traditionally is called carding, where people (pretend) their working as a cashier, behind the scene they take picture of the cards info(VCC, Exp Date), and re sell it on the deep web, some might even clone their own and cash it right away. Usually go for $50 a card, so if you serve around 100 customer, that is 5k...

NOW, WARNING !!! THAT MEAN YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CAUGHT AND NOW SPENDING THEIR REST OF THEIR LIFE IN JAIL, LEAVING THEIR WHOLE FAMILY BEHIND. SO PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR CONSEQUENCE BEFORE TAKING ACTION.

Now, i am posting this for educational purpose only, and just want to Thank MJ for changing my life, MJ, if your reading this right now, one day i will take you out to lunch and personally thank you, at that point, i would not be the kid that used to screw around anymore, but a person that provides value and making a impact on this world for a good cause.

And Thank you everyone in the community!

Peace out,
Bing

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
11a.gif

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Hello everybody, This is my first thread, browsing thought the forum, i've seen a lot of awesome advice and wisdom, i first want to thank MJ and Everybody in the forum for providing such a great community!

So... The reality is, before i go into this, the truth is I've made some money in the black hat community, but i have gotten far out of that since then, NEVER again would i go back, I've now have donated almost all of it back to charity, WARNING AHEAD, people i used to know, end up behind BARS and lived their rest of their life IN PRISON, Leaving their FAMILY BEHIND, So please

TAKE THAT TO CONSIDERATION BEFORE TAKING ANY ILLEGAL ACTION, THIS IS A EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY, YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCE !!!!

Alright, jump in to the story, tighten your seat belt and don't pee your pants.

So, Imagine your at night browsing though your computer, all the lights are turn off, you've just purchased some monero(untraceable crypto) and browsing though silk road(drug site) and looking just for couple g of coke. And suddenly you just realized you forgot your VPN(A program so people cannot trace your location, when i say people i mean the FBI, so dont mess up...)

And then *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

SHIT...

Then Again *KNOCK*... *KNOCK* .... *KNOCK*...............................

You think the person is F*cking Gone, and then, suddenly.... a flashlight flashing RIGHT Though your window, if he see you, i am pretty sure, your Done, your body is going to end up somewhere in a septic tank of an abandoned property.

OK, back to reality, oh! wait nvm, we are in the reality right now, it was never a story, never a fairy tail, if you make ONE Mistake, JUST ONE, Either the FBI is bust though your door, or Someone random person is going to sneak though your window at night, and you can imagine the rest....

The blackhat world, explain in couple word, that would be a world that is f*cked up. People sell drugs, guns, naked Hollywood models picture, you name it, heck, even your SSN is on there, who knows... equifax got hacked, Ashley Madison got hacked, Bitstamp got hacked....

Although, me personally never involved in those area's, i've seen a lot of people who's in it and heard a lot of bad story, i wont go further into this, but just know that if the Blackfourm community knows that you just gained access to over 100,000 BTC, a lot of eyes are on you...

So, people making 2k/day in that community is just normal, if you think that the thing With BITCOIN is still a currency, lemme just tell you, that is A SCAM, F*ckING behind the scene, do you KNOW how many Journalist are being PAID, so they can manipulate the market to reach $20k/coin?????? That is worth Nothin??? Ok, still dont believe me? Well, ever seen the movie the wolf on the wall street, can you NOT see the same thing being played here? Now, that is Not to say that Block chain technology is great and can make a huge impact on the financial industry, But if you still dont believe me go and search up Bitconnect, i've seen people put their WHOLE LIFE SAVING and LOST, I am just Sick of it, Sick of this whole system of media that is manipulated, just like the whole school system....

I know, coming to this thread you want to learn how to people make over 2k a day in the black hat world, so, dont want to keep this to boring,adding some spice, i am just going to expose some methods that are being used out there, one of the method people use traditionally is called carding, where people (pretend) their working as a cashier, behind the scene they take picture of the cards info(VCC, Exp Date), and re sell it on the deep web, some might even clone their own and cash it right away. Usually go for $50 a card, so if you serve around 100 customer, that is 5k...

NOW, WARNING !!! THAT MEAN YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CAUGHT AND NOW SPENDING THEIR REST OF THEIR LIFE IN JAIL, LEAVING THEIR WHOLE FAMILY BEHIND. SO PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR CONSEQUENCE BEFORE TAKING ACTION.

Now, i am posting this for educational purpose only, and just want to Thank MJ for changing my life, MJ, if your reading this right now, one day i will take you out to lunch and personally thank you, at that point, i would not be the kid that used to screw around anymore, but a person that provides value and making a impact on this world for a good cause.

And Thank you everyone in the community!

Peace out,
Bing

work-drugs-are-bad-mkay-ments-4129539.png

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
this is worse than, louis c.k. asking girls if he could.... nevermind.

AlexVilch

MVP Development || StartupServices.ca
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Aug 23, 2018
Toronto
I think you confused darknet with blackhat.

i am just going to expose some methods that are being used out there, one of the method people use traditionally is called carding, where people (pretend) their working as a cashier, behind the scene they take picture of the cards info(VCC, Exp Date), and re sell it on the deep web, some might even clone their own and cash it right away. Usually go for $50 a card, so if you serve around 100 customer, that is 5k...

Cool method bro, I will start tomorrow. I already see how this will work out. Let me just take their credit cards and say "Excuse me, Sir, I am a Walmart cashier, I need to take your Credit Card to the office for inspection. Do not worry, this is a mandatory procedure, I will get back to you in 10 min."

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
This isn't even very interesting. When you said "blackhat" I thought you meant actual hacking, stuff like the Sony hacks or the various online bank heists. What you described is just petty theft, more like purse snatching.

The activities you described aren't those of expert hackers. Hackers don't share their best secrets, they talk about these little tricks here and there, and get dumb kids to try it out and get caught.

And honestly, why are you sharing this here? You have a well crafted clickbait title, yet you can barely form a proper sentence.

Anyone else think this is fishy?

Andy Daniels

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
May 29, 2017
Oregon
This isn't even very interesting. When you said "blackhat" I thought you meant actual hacking, stuff like the Sony hacks or the various online bank heists. What you described is just petty theft, more like purse snatching.

The activities you described aren't those of expert hackers. Hackers don't share their best secrets, they talk about these little tricks here and there, and get dumb kids to try it out and get caught.

And honestly, why are you sharing this here? You have a well crafted clickbait title, yet you can barely form a proper sentence.

Anyone else think this is fishy?

Definitely fishy. It's worth noting that OP hasn't been back since. My guess is they are just a one time spammer.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Is this an FN joke?

An April fools prank?

Another "look I made $10G last month selling mileage fraud!!"

How I was able to make $10,000 this month, and I'm just getting started.

Now, i am posting this for educational purpose only, and just want to Thank MJ for changing my life,

Really? What kind of change was that? The kind of change where you post a thread on how to steal people's credit cards?

WTF is wrong with people?! Please tell me this is a joke.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
User is banned.

Second time in so many days people think ripping people off is a business model.

Usually go for $50 a card, so if you serve around 100 customer, that is 5k...

Notice the nice language: "customers" ... uh, you mean thieves and scammers?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.