The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making A Dream Into Reality

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

lavie medina

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 4, 2022
Hello for all the entrepreneurs on the Fastlane Forum , this is my first post here.

I'm looking for an entrepreneur that knows how to make an idea into reality that speaks from experience. let me repeat that E-X-P-E-R-I-E-N-C-E , please don't reply if you don't have any experience with the topic.

Ok , now that we got all of the theorists are out of the way I can ask you the serious questions :

1. What are the steps you took to make your idea into reality.

2. After you made the product/service available, how did you went on with advertising and sales ?

3. Any general tips you can tell me from past failures you made.

Thank you , Lavie Medina

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
Have you been through some of the gold threads that are on here covering those points? Interesting reading in all of them, and maybe a quicker way than waiting for people to write it all out again.

Welcome, by the way, in case the above was a bit grumpy.

lavie medina

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 4, 2022
Have you been through some of the gold threads that are on here covering those points? Interesting reading in all of them, and maybe a quicker way than waiting for people to write it all out again.

Welcome, by the way, in case the above was a bit grumpy.
thank you i'll read them

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.