The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Make your own decision and follow your gut!

kahem89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jul 20, 2011
Norway, Oslo
I'm going to write this up befotre hitting the gym for pure selfish reasons.

Lets say you decided to not going into the miltarity (if you could choose) and you tell this to your Boss, Co worker, Father.

Lets say that person say: Oh the miltary you say? I remember my time there was good, i had some good times there and i recommend it.

Now you might be thinking oh maybe the militarity isnt that much of time waste after all?

This is dangoures.

We human can never remember a past event accurately , and we often change the meaning of our events to something postive to feel better abourt them(and sometimes negative also...)

lets say this person realy tought the miltary was OK, but had few enjobole moments but overall he would be happier without it. Some people given those circumstances would change their view to Oh i learned x y z. there and actually beliving after the event that it was valuebole experience.

But you are now convinced and you go to the miltarity and experience it yourself and find out you didnt like it, oh yeah... you wasted a year!

If you had Followed your gut you migh been far better off.

So how to learn from others. Ask better questions, but ultimately thrust your gut.
example. Ask questions what part of X experience did you enjoy, and what did you not enjoy?
Then ask YOURSELF will i enjoy X experience? and how about Y?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.