The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rikux9123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Feb 19, 2018
Portland
Been in the airforce for 3 years. Saved my salary. Invested in stocks and crypto. Got lucky. Looking to launch myself in the real estate world. 21 years young. currently in Europe. For 2 years. Turnkey?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mike24601

Consumption Bear
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Apr 8, 2017
Illinois
Welcome to the forum. Now that you've got some dough laid away, start by reading the two books that this forum is built upon: The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . The vibe here is all about doing your own research and due diligence on things when it comes to "I have $XXXXXX, what do I do with it???" I will say this, since you're still in the Air Force and stationed overseas I wouldn't jump in while the government still owns your a$$ and could potentially deploy you somewhere far away from said real estate on short notice.

One of the Fastlane commandments is the "Commandment of Control," and you're not in control when Uncle Sam is calling the shots on your entire life for the time being. Real estate will still be here in 2 years, so take the remaining time you have left to continue building capital while LEARNING as much as you can about real estate. Buy a shitload of books and just bury your face in them. Eventually you will know exactly what you want to do and how to do it.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, sounds like a promising start to your young life!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...