The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Luck - your guide to RICHES! (Key to successful progress)

Anything related to matters of the mind

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
Most people think entrepreneurship is this upward progression

But it's not is it? If you don't know. It does take alot of hard work. It does take failure, but it's alot like throwing shit on the wall and seeing what sticks.

It's like if you had a fly wheel and you spin it and on the other side there are tickers. You hit the fly wheel, it spins, and it hits the tickers. You get something out of it. Because of the kinetic motion.

This lifestyle is alot like that. You dive deep into the chaos. Just doing all these blimey thing's reading, meditation, and all these other out of the ordinary things.

That's alot how it worked out for me:
I had learned about this different way going about things. To better myself. What! And I did it. I kind of realized this fly wheel without ever knowing about it. I was doing all these things without expecting to get rich. Sure I was wanting to get rich. But was I really committed. Now it's time to commit.

I ended up with a mentor the first time! Game changer!

I keep thinking it's going to take hard work. So I plan my day for the hard work. And nothing happens. It's until you realize that you just need to get in with the chaos, and come out the other side. Spin the flywheel. Pull the slot machine level. Just keep cranking. Keep cranking, Keep cranking until you get the gold ball #unscripted

I want to give credit to Alex Becker. He really inspired this with one of his videos today!
Alex Becker Channel

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Yes. Yes yes and yes! So much of success is just persistence and showing up day after day. Eventually you find that "luck" lurking around the corners, its inevitable!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.