The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Loving the Energy on this Forum!

Doug-Parker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 30, 2019
Hi everyone, just as an introduction I thought I'd revisit the forum after not coming along for quite a while. I'm based in the UK and I'm a Chartered Surveyor (that's a real estate professional for anyone NOT in the UK) dealing with commercial property. I've been doing some consultancy work (working with private investors) which is absolutely brilliant, but the aim is to generate enough capital to make my own commercial real estate investments.

I think the natural plan for me is to use my real estate knowledge to generate cashflow, however I'm also open to the idea of any business that generates capital. Of course I realise it's nowhere near that simple, and any venture takes time, commitment and energy, however I'm know I'm definitely in the right place and I will be reading the 'case study' threads with interest!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007