The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2nd Anniversary on this forum and My Life is changed

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
10th July 2018
Why this is happening? why my life sucks? I don't want to live a life like this, waking up in the morning for the same dead job which I am doing for 3 years, 2 hrs travel, come home dead tired and sleep, a mindless journey towards a slow death.
Something has gone wrong. Where did the 'me' who dreamed to change the world go?

I need to do something. what?

Google searched "how to change a life"
stumbled upon "the miracle morning" book.
read the book. found recommendation by hal elrod:

Let's read "The Millionaire Fastlane "

18th July 2018
I just finished reading the book TMF . Mind-blowing! The book re-ignited the spark in my heart. Those dreams which died because of 'script' woke again. I am not able to suppress this excitement.
I want to do something. I want to break through from this SCRIPTED world and live an Unscripted life. What do I do?

Let's join the forum: Introduced Myself

29th July 2018
I am reading some awesome, mind-blowing, out of the dogma, fantastic topics on that forum. Wow. What kind of place is that? They are just giving so many million $ advice!
That @MustImprove guy just blew my thoughts!

So i need to solve some real-life problems for someone? Great!
Let me think. How can i solve someone's problem? I am good with Web dev.

But I need to read more and learn more from this forum.
I am going to devour everything. I have this gut feeling, this is the place where i will find my Life.

13th August 2018
Holy Moly! I am pumped up! The burning desire is off the chart. I just finished reading 40+ GOLD/NOTABLE threads on the forum. Oh man!
This is how things should be done. I know what i can do. I think i can do something similar to @Fox, by helping people solve problems with a website. Businesses in India has such crappy websites. I think i can do something here.

5th Sept 2018
Everyone is starting there Progress Thread on that forum. That new lady @Bekit who joined after me, she got so much recognition. She is awesome. I should learn from her and keep executing. I should start my progress thread today. To break free from the script I need help at least 5 people every month and earn 50k INR to leave this dead job and work to create a Fastlane life.

7th Nov 2018
I suck. F***. I am just a failure. Deep shit. I should just die in a cup of water. What a load of crap! What dreams? what hustle? i am just procrastinating and action faking all day. Dude, it has been 2 months, and i am nowhere. haha. I got the world's best place to learn and the best people to seek advice, but i am just stupid.
I know.
But. Wake up, man. You need to do it. If you don't, you die. Its high time already. Do it.

28th Dec 2018
I did it! I finally completed work for 2 clients today! I am going to share this on the forum with others! Yes Yes Yes! I can do it. It's my best last week of the year!

12th Feb 2019
It's hard. Very very difficult. I am tired. All this hustle is draining me too much. I lost weight in these 2 months. I have joined many business groups, communicating with different people, and helping so many but i am not getting any clients from that. No money to pay bills. And somehow, all these people are asking my help in anything online. What i am? A free labor?

Ahhh! This is not working! I am getting 1 client after so much hard work and after completing the work i need to again find another one. I should provide some recurring services as said by @Sean Marshall on his thread.

1st Apr 2019
Why so many people are helping and commenting on this "eric cheesecake" guy. So many people are helping and guiding him. I also want someone to help me. This @ZCP looks a very awesome person. He is so on point and gives awesome advice. Let's ask him for advice.

4th May 2019
Even though i am very slow, i will reach my goal! Today i closed a deal with 1 client for month-to-month social media management. You can do it @BlackMagician you can do it!.

11th Nov 2019
Again. Why? why i am not hustling properly? why do i start procrastinating? It's been 3 months and nothing to show? huh? say something you load of crap! So many people are helping you and this is what you are doing? Playing video games? Reading novels?
What happened to your dream? your 'unscripted ' life? huh? Life is messing around? so what?
Can't you leave all these and keep the focus on your 'why'?

28th Feb 2020
Last 2 months, i am learning Facebook Ads. Social media management is not working and I am not able to provide massive value to the client.

3rd March 2020
Things changed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 3rd March, After doing everything i could to help others on various Facebook groups, I got connected with a guy and started handling facebook ads of his clients. I hustle hard. I gave my all to bring results for the clients because i knew i will be able to change my life now.
For 2 months, i struggled together with this and gave massive results for the clients i was working on.

Suddenly life changed.
Things started happening like a snowball.

I achieved good success for the clients. Scaled their business. Got more clients to work on. Again gave results for those & in the month of May, i earned 4x my salary.

And Finally, On 30th May 2020 i left my soul-sucking job.

I became free. Got the freedom i longed for. Now i am not treading pay-check for time. In June, i earned 8 times my salary.

Today marked 2nd year on this forum for me.

All thanks to this forum. This forum has everything we need to become successful and live a dream life.

What's stopping us is our mindset, our own low efforts. Otherwise, this forum is enough to achieve the desired life.
I learned grit, persistence, hard work, sacrifice, and failure are all needed to achieve success.

I want to thank everyone on this forum.

and for those who are still not started. One advice:
Start Now and keep going.

Hope this story of mine will add some value to this forum and be helpful for others.

Sayonara,
Black Magician

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Tubs

Starting fresh
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Apr 5, 2019
VA
Great job bro, you've stuck with it through difficult times and worked to provide value. Glad the process is finally rewarding you. Keep it up!

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Inspirational. This is what will power looks like.

There was this Samurai Jack episode I remember where he had to climb on top of a very tall mountain in the freezing cold as there were legends that anyone who could climb the top of that mountain would find something of great power.

He dropped a few times, climbed back up, got obliterated by some creatures and almost froze to death a couple of times but in the end, though it seemed impossible, he pushed through managed to climb the top of the mountain.

What did he find on top of the mountain? An even bigger mountain right in front of him. But he had changed - he was not deterred or defeated but rather determined to keep climbing and succeed, even though just getting on top of the smaller mountain looked like an impossible feat previously. He was then ready to tackle anything and felt like nothing could stop him from his ultimate goal of defeating Aku (the evil of Aku is like a metaphor for the devil and how he's manifested in the modern world - consumerism, 9 to 5, cultural and spiritual degradation, addictions, lack of discipline). So ultimately the big prize he got was a shift in his mindset.

It's like charging a client $1000 for the first time after you've worked for free or for $100-200, and realizing you can charge $10 000. But a few months ago you were intimidated to ask for anything more than $200 and people walked over you.

It's all about mastering the mental and your perception of reality.

Last edited:

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
Great job bro, you've stuck with it through difficult times and worked to provide value. Glad the process is finally rewarding you. Keep it up!
Thanks buddy.

There was this Samurai Jack episode I remember where he had to climb on top of a very tall mountain in the freezing cold as there were legends that anyone who could climb the top of that mountain would find something of great power.
:happy:You just made me remember my childhood. Samurai Jack is my fav character.;)

Sharona87

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jul 23, 2020
Australia
10th July 2018
Why this is happening? why my life sucks? I don't want to live a life like this, waking up in the morning for the same dead job which I am doing for 3 years, 2 hrs travel, come home dead tired and sleep, a mindless journey towards a slow death.
Something has gone wrong. Where did the 'me' who dreamed to change the world go?

I need to do something. what?

Google searched "how to change a life"
stumbled upon "the miracle morning" book.
read the book. found recommendation by hal elrod:

Let's read "The Millionaire Fastlane "

18th July 2018
I just finished reading the book TMF . Mind-blowing! The book re-ignited the spark in my heart. Those dreams which died because of 'script' woke again. I am not able to suppress this excitement.
I want to do something. I want to break through from this SCRIPTED world and live an Unscripted life. What do I do?

Let's join the forum: Introduced Myself

29th July 2018
I am reading some awesome, mind-blowing, out of the dogma, fantastic topics on that forum. Wow. What kind of place is that? They are just giving so many million $ advice!
That @MustImprove guy just blew my thoughts!

So i need to solve some real-life problems for someone? Great!
Let me think. How can i solve someone's problem? I am good with Web dev.

But I need to read more and learn more from this forum.
I am going to devour everything. I have this gut feeling, this is the place where i will find my Life.

13th August 2018
Holy Moly! I am pumped up! The burning desire is off the chart. I just finished reading 40+ GOLD/NOTABLE threads on the forum. Oh man!
This is how things should be done. I know what i can do. I think i can do something similar to @Fox, by helping people solve problems with a website. Businesses in India has such crappy websites. I think i can do something here.

5th Sept 2018
Everyone is starting there Progress Thread on that forum. That new lady @Bekit who joined after me, she got so much recognition. She is awesome. I should learn from her and keep executing. I should start my progress thread today. To break free from the script I need help at least 5 people every month and earn 50k INR to leave this dead job and work to create a Fastlane life.

7th Nov 2018
I suck. F***. I am just a failure. Deep shit. I should just die in a cup of water. What a load of crap! What dreams? what hustle? i am just procrastinating and action faking all day. Dude, it has been 2 months, and i am nowhere. haha. I got the world's best place to learn and the best people to seek advice, but i am just stupid.
I know.
But. Wake up, man. You need to do it. If you don't, you die. Its high time already. Do it.

28th Dec 2018
I did it! I finally completed work for 2 clients today! I am going to share this on the forum with others! Yes Yes Yes! I can do it. It's my best last week of the year!

12th Feb 2019
It's hard. Very very difficult. I am tired. All this hustle is draining me too much. I lost weight in these 2 months. I have joined many business groups, communicating with different people, and helping so many but i am not getting any clients from that. No money to pay bills. And somehow, all these people are asking my help in anything online. What i am? A free labor?

Ahhh! This is not working! I am getting 1 client after so much hard work and after completing the work i need to again find another one. I should provide some recurring services as said by @Sean Marshall on his thread.

1st Apr 2019
Why so many people are helping and commenting on this "eric cheesecake" guy. So many people are helping and guiding him. I also want someone to help me. This @ZCP looks a very awesome person. He is so on point and gives awesome advice. Let's ask him for advice.

4th May 2019
Even though i am very slow, i will reach my goal! Today i closed a deal with 1 client for month-to-month social media management. You can do it @BlackMagician you can do it!.

11th Nov 2019
Again. Why? why i am not hustling properly? why do i start procrastinating? It's been 3 months and nothing to show? huh? say something you load of crap! So many people are helping you and this is what you are doing? Playing video games? Reading novels?
What happened to your dream? your 'unscripted ' life? huh? Life is messing around? so what?
Can't you leave all these and keep the focus on your 'why'?

28th Feb 2020
Last 2 months, i am learning Facebook Ads. Social media management is not working and I am not able to provide massive value to the client.

3rd March 2020
Things changed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 3rd March, After doing everything i could to help others on various Facebook groups, I got connected with a guy and started handling facebook ads of his clients. I hustle hard. I gave my all to bring results for the clients because i knew i will be able to change my life now.
For 2 months, i struggled together with this and gave massive results for the clients i was working on.

Suddenly life changed.
Things started happening like a snowball.

I achieved good success for the clients. Scaled their business. Got more clients to work on. Again gave results for those & in the month of May, i earned 4x my salary.

And Finally, On 30th May 2020 i left my soul-sucking job.

I became free. Got the freedom i longed for. Now i am not treading pay-check for time. In June, i earned 8 times my salary.

Today marked 2nd year on this forum for me.

View attachment 34098

All thanks to this forum. This forum has everything we need to become successful and live a dream life.

What's stopping us is our mindset, our own low efforts. Otherwise, this forum is enough to achieve the desired life.
I learned grit, persistence, hard work, sacrifice, and failure are all needed to achieve success.

I want to thank everyone on this forum.

and for those who are still not started. One advice:
Start Now and keep going.

Hope this story of mine will add some value to this forum and be helpful for others.

Sayonara,
Black Magician
Congratulations! This is so encouraging for a newbie like me. I was wondering, with your current clients, how involved are you in setting the strategy for the campaign ads? Do you do a consult beforehand?

BlackMagician

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
Congratulations! This is so encouraging for a newbie like me. I was wondering, with your current clients, how involved are you in setting the strategy for the campaign ads? Do you do a consult beforehand?
Client's Delight is the major thing for me. I work very closely with their goals and set up expectations from both sides. Giving ideas, solutions, etc is a major part of this.
Just running ads is not a complete game. Anyone skilled enough can run the ads, but clients don't just want that. They want a partner who can help them in most of the situations and go 'full in' with the process.

In India, most of the business people don't have sound knowledge of digital marketing. Clients come with weird hope and expectation which don't solve their problems. For eg. 1 client came to me so that he can get tons of followers and likes. That's not the solution which will solve their problem, i.e, sales. I try to give them a proper gist of their own problem and then tell them solutions.
This is not 1 time off thing. As you work closely, you need to solve problems on daily basis for them and think of the next 3-6 months' goal. This helps in scaling in long run.

That's why working closely is very very important. This will make your client delightful and keep working with you in the long run. Especially in the digital marketing business where most of the agency just ditch the clients' expectations.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.