What's new

Lots to offer, tired of the slow lane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

chimichangatime

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 1, 2018
Messages
32
Location
sacramento, ca
Rep Bank
$340
User Power: 178%
I believe I can help people. In fact, that's been the driving force in my life, only I've been doing it in someone else's company. I want to help people and reap the rewards myself and stop begging for 1% raises every year.

I don't know exactly how. I read TMF and just got Unscripted today. I spent yesterday and today reading the forums here and I'm blown away.

I'm going to start with some Upwork stuff to prove that I can do it. Then I'm going to see where my research on this forum takes me. I though about flipping stuff on CL/etc. but that doesn't feel like helping. Automating business via VBA scrips in Excel is more my speed, but worried that won't be as easy to make it a Fast Lane endeavor.

Open to exploring and making this rock, and helping as many people as I can in the process.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan. O'n lopf ug pix jisi nztimg. Ov tuapft moli zua esi emm ecuav csophoph wemai epf puv djetoph nupiz xjodj ot e huuf vjoph. Katv vsz puv vu hiv deahjv aq op epemztot qesemztot. Qodl tunivjoph vu fu, dunnov vu ov, veli edvoup. Howi ov zuas ney iggusv. Og vjev fuitp'v xusl vsz tunivjoph imti. Cav vsz puv vu feccmi op e capdj ug vjopht muuloph gus vjev upi hsiev gov us ofie. Zua xup'v lpux apvom zua vsz.

O juqi vu tii tuni vjsieft ecuav zuas qsuhsitt.
 
Ximduni ecuesf nz gsoipf.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom