The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Lots to offer, tired of the slow lane

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

chimichangatime

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 1, 2018
sacramento, ca
I believe I can help people. In fact, that's been the driving force in my life, only I've been doing it in someone else's company. I want to help people and reap the rewards myself and stop begging for 1% raises every year.

I don't know exactly how. I read TMF and just got Unscripted today. I spent yesterday and today reading the forums here and I'm blown away.

I'm going to start with some Upwork stuff to prove that I can do it. Then I'm going to see where my research on this forum takes me. I though about flipping stuff on CL/etc. but that doesn't feel like helping. Automating business via VBA scrips in Excel is more my speed, but worried that won't be as easy to make it a Fast Lane endeavor.

Open to exploring and making this rock, and helping as many people as I can in the process.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Welcome to the forum. I'm kind of new here myself. It sounds like you are all about bringing value and not chasing money which is a good thing. Just try not to get caught up in analysis paralysis. Pick something to do, commit to it, take action. Give it your max effort. If that doesn't work try something else. But try not to dabble in a bunch of things looking for that one great fit or idea. You won't know until you try.

I hope to see some threads about your progress.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom