The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Losing it

Anything related to matters of the mind
Status
Not open for further replies.

rayrayray

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 26, 2023
Hey everyone. I'd like to ask you for some help. These days I'm really struggling to get my mind to be okay. In fact, more than 99% of the time I just feel like ending it all is the way to go. It just seems right. Honestly, I feel so empty now. I can't seem to be happy. No matter what ideas I come up with, my mind always finds a way to convince me that it's all futile. And I legitimately feel like nothing will ever give meaning to my life, not even business or a noble cause. I'm probably too depressed.

What can you give me as an advice? Please, no religion-related stuff. I've been there and it's a great contributor to my condition now. Hope you understand.

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Hey everyone. I'd like to ask you for some help. These days I'm really struggling to get my mind to be okay. In fact, more than 99% of the time I just feel like ending it all is the way to go. It just seems right. Honestly, I feel so empty now. I can't seem to be happy. No matter what ideas I come up with, my mind always finds a way to convince me that it's all futile. And I legitimately feel like nothing will ever give meaning to my life, not even business or a noble cause. I'm probably too depressed.

What can you give me as an advice? Please, no religion-related stuff. I've been there and it's a great contributor to my condition now. Hope you understand.

Thank you.
I'm not sure that we can help you. But, you do need help right away. Everyone has these feelings. The question is IF you act on them. GO GET SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP. RIGHT AWAY. NOW. PICK UP THE PHONE AND ASK FOR HELP.

DW85014

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Feb 10, 2022
GO GET SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP. RIGHT AWAY. NOW. PICK UP THE PHONE AND ASK FOR HELP.
I completely agree with the above and will further qualify that there may be professional psychologists in this forum but I am definitely not one of them.

That being said,

I'm not sure if you have internet after posting this post. But, If you do, count it as a blessing as there a millions that don't have internet and you have a great advantage over them as you have access to likely 95% of the world's collective knowledge at the click of a button.

I'm not sure if you have working eyeballs after posting this post. But, if you do, count it as a blessing as there are about 39 million people who are blind and won't be able to read this page or see a sunrise, or a sunset or a hummingbird hovering nor a dog wagging it's tail.

I'm not sure if you have 2 feet and can walk after this post. But, if you are, count yourself lucky as about 10-12% of the US population cannot walk without struggle, assistance or great difficulty.

I'm not sure if you still live in Alaska after this post. But, If you do count yourself lucky as I live in Arizona and it will be a 100 degrees and above on average for the high for the next several months. Also, you have a 99.8% better chance of being able to see Russia from your house and I imagine that's a pretty fantastic view.

I'm not sure if you have a roof over your head after this post. But if you do, count it as a blessing as there are 582,000 people that don't have a stable place to rest their head tonight - just in the US alone. That being said, most states have organizations that at least get some food and some shelter to those in need from time to time. If you're in the US and homeless you might be a tad better off than being in central Africa or Asia and homeless.

I mean I know that might not be the best news you've heard all day but please know we're lucky to have you and hope you continue to stay with us. My hope for you is that your day, your week your month keeps getting better and better.

adnanazmi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 22, 2023
Colombo, Sri Lana

Thank you.
'Get a visible 6 pack first. Then you can do what you want.' was Andrew Tate's advice.

You need to build your mindset to this:

Top Mindset:
Nobody's ever coming to save me, ever. I need to save myself!
I'm pissed off, I don't have the life I want to have.
I believe I can do anything I put my mind to, Insha Allah.
If I say something, I'm going to do it, my word is iron.

I am giving advice that I personally tried and helped me get out of my depression.

Try Gratitude Journaling as well. But the best advice would be start exercising regularly. It is 1.5X times more effective than medication for depression.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Thank you.
Dyson owner failed thousands of time.

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020

Thank you.
@rayrayray If you feel like that, you have clinical depression.
That means that your brain is not working the way it should and makes you feel very very empty and bad.

Do not make life altering decisions as long as you are not well.
You need help and if you seek help, you will feel better sooner than you think.
You are not alone, many of us have felt this way and are doing wonderful now.

Reach out for help here: Suicide Chats Online - Suicide Stop | International Help Center
Or go to your family doctor. You can call an emergency number if you are afraid you will hurt yourself.

To understand what is wrong with your mind, this is a very good resource: DEPRESSION - Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment

Please reach out for help!

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
edit: don't really do it, I don't want to get banned. It's meant to prove a point not be taken 100% literally

Edit 2: everyone’s mad so here’s more politically correct version

Maybe try improving your life first. Once your life is better, then see how you feel.

Last edited:

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
dudes ancestors that fought to survive be like: "smh"

you can off yourself, just make a checklist first to make sure it's not just because you're lame.

1. get in good shape
2. become financially free
3. gain experience with the opposite sex
4. explore new parts of the world
5. confront your fears and accomplish goals

then yeah totally, if it's all shitty then suck on a shotgun.

I bet like 30% of people wouldn't kill themselves if they had gotten some sunshine the day before, crazy how your brain chemicals F*ck with your thoughts.

This, plus doing shit that gets your adrenaline pumping.

Take an ice-cold shower, climb a crane (on second thought, that might not be the greatest idea for now), volunteer as an EMT, and always speak your mind in every situation no matter what. Even in situations that can get you in trouble.

Do things you've always been intimidated by in the past and just start living like it's your last day on Earth, every day.

Seek support from your family and friends. If you don't have friends, make some. And if you don't have a family – create one.

jclean

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Dec 9, 2016
what do you want to achieve with your post?
how can i get the feeling that my life has meaning is a broad question...

what are you good at ? try to focus on that. if you want too much at once, you will not get anything done.
how do you eat an elephant? on piece at a time
the same is true with depression.
maybe you should try posting something valuable.
there are so many people who have it much worse in this world than you.

Creative_Name

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Oct 17, 2022
I felt like that for a while, maybe not to a serious degree. This was when I was voluntarily inside all the time, ate lots of sugar, and had no purpose or wins under my belt.
I avoided therapy because I didn’t have much money and I wasn’t sure if they could even help. I’d suggest professional help because it’s nice talking to someone about your problems, even if it doesn’t seem that way from your side of the wall.
Therapists are cheaper than psychologists, try a therapist first and see how you feel.
If you haven’t, eat well and just step outside for a second.

It was debt and parents that pushed me into getting a job, but my full-time job at the greenhouse helped me forget about my problems. The manager was understanding and had similar problems at one point. It also helped that I could get the job done. What really made me feel better was when a customer or my boss expressed their happiness. It feels nice to be appreciated.

If you don’t have the will to look for a job (the rejections really pile on after a while), start with small things that are easy to do. You can’t mess up helping to clean the local park or feeding the birds.

Count Fluffernut

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
May 11, 2023
'Get a visible 6 pack first. Then you can do what you want.' was Andrew Tate's advice.

You need to build your mindset to this:

Top Mindset:
Nobody's ever coming to save me, ever. I need to save myself!
I'm pissed off, I don't have the life I want to have.
I believe I can do anything I put my mind to, Insha Allah.
If I say something, I'm going to do it, my word is iron.

I am giving advice that I personally tried and helped me get out of my depression.

Try Gratitude Journaling as well. But the best advice would be start exercising regularly. It is 1.5X times more effective than medication for depression.
Don't think giving the advice of Andrew Tate, a sociopath (and whatever else) is going to help, lol.

Thank you.
Strongly suggest therapy, it exists for a reason and there are reasons wealthy people make therapy part of their every day life (not all obviously but I personally know a few people that make it a daily thing for their health)

Definitely don't be taking advice from someone who recommends advice from a sociopath like Andrew Tate, lol.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Don't think giving the advice of Andrew Tate, a sociopath (and whatever else) is going to help, lol.

Strongly suggest therapy, it exists for a reason and there are reasons wealthy people make therapy part of their every day life (not all obviously but I personally know a few people that make it a daily thing for their health)

Definitely don't be taking advice from someone who recommends advice from a sociopath like Andrew Tate, lol.

The voice of reason.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Sorry to hear that you're going through this.

This is not a medical diagnosis, but based on what you've wrote, it sounds like you are horribly depressed.

If that's the case, please remember a few points:
  • Everything that you think and feel right now is a lie made up by your brain and is not an accurate depiction of reality.
    • Especially the "everything is lost / nothing will get better" idea, that's the biggest lie.
  • What you're experiencing right now is temporary.
  • After you will get better, you will look back and LAUGH at how blind you were at the fact that life is the best opportunity and gift that we've got.
  • There are people that love and need you.

I would highly encourage you to start a rigorous training regime (lifting weights and/or cardio), and remove all toxins from your diet, starting with sugar.

Depression is a serious neurologic disorder that is either caused by or amplified by inflammation.

Talking to a professional or with someone you trust is also highly advisable, in addition to fixing the physiological side of things.

Here's a recent post I made today on a year-old topic, which is relevant to your situation:

ivailopanamski

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 24, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria

Thank you.
Hey man, hope you are feeling better today. I know how it feels being empty and like nothing can fill that emptiness. A key thing in such moments is to remember that this is just a temporary state you are in and that you are capable of much more than the state you are in right now. Start acting on some goal of yours. Even if it feels wrong and forced and even if you don't know what you are doing. Even if it seems like you are on the wrong path. Believe me, you are capable of experiencing great joy and happiness. They will come, just keep going. You just have to learn to overcome those little tricks your mind is playing on you.

I would also recommend that you read Anthony Robbins's Awaken the giant within. It's a great guide about taking control of your emotional life.

Anyway, have you read MJ's books? Please keep us updated on your journey, I'm sure you are capable of great things.

Parks

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 20, 2020
Portland
Always speak your mind in every situation no matter what. Even in situations that can get you in trouble.

Can you expand on this? I often don't say what I'm thinking around people or even family that are spewing their opinions and way of seeing things that I disagree with.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016

Thank you.

When was the last time you had sex? This is a serious question.

Bnsalihu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 29, 2023

Thank you.
I am currently in your situation probably worst, it seems as if it's getting worse daily as religion keep reminding me about death and how meaningless life is daily.

I feel like ending stuff everything not working out even dropping out of school nothing changed. Nothing works out for me hunger increase daily even the data I use to type this message was bought on credit that I have no idea how I am going to repay. Heart break, rejection, mockery name it. No parents support dad is late mom homeless it's so frustrating.

I am not out of it yet, I might be happy this sec and sad the next.

But my point is quitting or end it for what, it won't make a difference to anyone whether I live or die. It's just waste of all my struggle of trying to make sense of life. No one cares if I got missing no difference with it make

End things for what, for who. I am not trying to complicate things for myself.

I am not trying to be the next Elon musk or bill gates or the best entrepreneur right now

Now I am just finding the basic
Eat and sleep from people that offer me help or job.

I am not seeking happiness or anything

As long as I wake up every day I believe there's an opportunity, unless I won't been up the next days so my advice just keep living it the way it comes
If you end things it doesn't change anything you're just the losers.

I am not happy at the moment I am depress.
I literally don't have interest in anything, I am breathing till I find purpose in my life.

I don't believe in all this medical stuff.
I believe it just a phase of life it will pass.

Another thing I learnt recently is that I am not special, so I shouldn't be expecting any special treatment. No one cares whatever advice or help they give. It out of kindness they are not entitled to help me and it's not their duty.

Just take this platform for example we don't know you but look at me typing this long message on an empty stomach trying to comfort you.

It's normal to be depress. I find it weird as this medical people have make it a source of income by making it illness and pretend they want to help you and charge you.

I think I am depress because I feel entitled, disconnected from life because I worried about death alot. Don't even have energy to start a business or something because I ask myself what the meaning.

If we can just drop dead anytime

No calls from anyone in weeks months

I don't have the solutions to your worries, but I can assure you it's just a phase of life it will pass

Just be your self and do the basic

It will make sense some day
Take this as message from
A depress Young boy(22) to another

Finally
It will only get worse if you think you're ill or need any special treatment.

Not been happy doesn't mean, life is of no value.
Probably I am not meant to be happy right now, but I am not meant to be depress as well.

Bullshit to everyone everything will be fine with time

Just live it!!!

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
When was the last time you had sex? This is a serious question.
This was my first thought to be completely honest. If this is not the issue, are you getting any sunlight? Water? Sleep?

So often depression is your body communicating a basic biological need.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
This was my first thought to be completely honest. If this is not the issue, are you getting any sunlight? Water? Sleep?

So often depression is your body communicating a basic biological need.

Also, socializing in general. You gotta have friends to shoot the shit with and disconnect from the hyper-ambitious, big-picture business talks.

I strongly believe many people here have a warped understanding of basic human needs and are proponents of the "hustle 'till you die" culture where everything in life has to make way for your big monetary goals.

As a result, we get threads like the dude that hired a CEO for his company and retired at 27 saying he's severely depressed and experiencing psychosis because he realized that achieving his big goal didn't give him the big reward he was hoping for.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
I am currently in your situation probably worst, it seems as if it's getting worse daily as religion keep reminding me about death and how meaningless life is daily.

I feel like ending stuff everything not working out even dropping out of school nothing changed. Nothing works out for me hunger increase daily even the data I use to type this message was bought on credit that I have no idea how I am going to repay. Heart break, rejection, mockery name it. No parents support dad is late mom homeless it's so frustrating.

I am not out of it yet, I might be happy this sec and sad the next.

But my point is quitting or end it for what, it won't make a difference to anyone whether I live or die. It's just waste of all my struggle of trying to make sense of life. No one cares if I got missing no difference with it make

End things for what, for who. I am not trying to complicate things for myself.

I am not trying to be the next Elon musk or bill gates or the best entrepreneur right now

Now I am just finding the basic
Eat and sleep from people that offer me help or job.

I am not seeking happiness or anything

As long as I wake up every day I believe there's an opportunity, unless I won't been up the next days so my advice just keep living it the way it comes
If you end things it doesn't change anything you're just the losers.

I am not happy at the moment I am depress.
I literally don't have interest in anything, I am breathing till I find purpose in my life.

I don't believe in all this medical stuff.
I believe it just a phase of life it will pass.

Another thing I learnt recently is that I am not special, so I shouldn't be expecting any special treatment. No one cares whatever advice or help they give. It out of kindness they are not entitled to help me and it's not their duty.

Just take this platform for example we don't know you but look at me typing this long message on an empty stomach trying to comfort you.

It's normal to be depress. I find it weird as this medical people have make it a source of income by making it illness and pretend they want to help you and charge you.

I think I am depress because I feel entitled, disconnected from life because I worried about death alot. Don't even have energy to start a business or something because I ask myself what the meaning.

If we can just drop dead anytime

No calls from anyone in weeks months

I don't have the solutions to your worries, but I can assure you it's just a phase of life it will pass

Just be your self and do the basic

It will make sense some day
Take this as message from
A depress Young boy(22) to another

Finally
It will only get worse if you think you're ill or need any special treatment.

Not been happy doesn't mean, life is of no value.
Probably I am not meant to be happy right now, but I am not meant to be depress as well.

Bullshit to everyone everything will be fine with time

Just live it!!!

You're right. You just have to survive and never stop believing there is a better life out there for you.

I've been there. In fact, I was so depressed that my organs were beginning to shut down. It's a well-known medical phenomenon that commonly happens to elderly couples, when one of them dies and they follow them shortly after. Except I was 19 then.

This physical deterioration happens when you lose all hope, it's the end stage of depression. An involuntary suicide, in a way.

And yet, I got out of that. I looked at myself in the mirror, accepted my sorry look and extremely unfortunate circumstances, and realized that I'd been wanting to "go back to how things used to be, when I was happy and everything was okay".

And that's when it hit me: Things will never be the same again...

But that also means they can be even BETTER! Suddenly, a lightbulb lit up in my head and I broke the self-destructive cycle.

It tooks years to get back to normal (and it wasn't easy at all) but I pulled through.

@rayrayray @Bnsalihu So can you guys, I promise.

Last edited:

DistressedDenim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2018
US
The right meds will change your life in less than a week. For me it's aripiprazole. I used to contemplate daily, and now I don't even think about it. It's a chemical-related issue. Every day looks sunny for me now, even though the only thing that changed was taking a pill.

Out of all of the words in this thread, mine above are the ones I hope you choose to listen to. Meds are most likely your answer.

Last edited:

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State

How did it work for you? Why would I listen to you over a random hobo on the street?

I see a theme: people who support going to therapy are usually people I don’t want to be like. And the people who say therapists are stupid are usually all people I want to be like, more so than the former group by far.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
edit: don't really do it, I don't want to get banned. It's meant to prove a point not be taken 100% literally

dudes ancestors that fought to survive be like: "smh"

you can off yourself, just make a checklist first to make sure it's not just because you're lame.

1. get in good shape
2. become financially free
3. gain experience with the opposite sex
4. explore new parts of the world
5. confront your fears and accomplish goals

then yeah totally, if it's all shitty then suck on a shotgun.

I bet like 30% of people wouldn't kill themselves if they had gotten some sunshine the day before, crazy how your brain chemicals F*ck with your thoughts.

How did it work for you? Why would I listen to you over a random hobo on the street?

I see a theme: people who support going to therapy are usually people I don’t want to be like. And the people who say therapists are stupid are usually all people I want to be like, more so than the former group by far.

I have never put anyone on the ignore list here at FLF, and I never thought I would.

But you, and everyone that "liked" your posts above, are def. candidates now.

I've also seen a theme myself with you. In prior threads about mental health, you pop in with some BS brosef advice, almost like you have to prove a point.

Maybe you are trying to overcompensate for something in your mental health?

Mods - I can't understand why we have a post here on the FLF about "what if Elon stopped by today" about how we should all act, in how we post, but we let this BS bro medical advice slide. This forum has def. been going down a bit with stuff like this.

We should be grading posts like his, by that Elon thread back in 2016 -
If a rockstar entrepreneur visited our forum, either male or female, and they read this particular thread, would they be inclined to stay at the forum? Contribute their good sense? Or would they say "WTF?" and leave?

Basically telling another member to off themselves, even in a joking manner is a WTF moment for sure.

Last edited:

DistressedDenim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2018
US
I have never put anyone on the ignore list here at FLF, and I never thought I would.

But you, and everyone that "liked" your posts above, are def. candidates now.

I've also seen a theme myself with you. In prior threads about mental health, you pop in with some BS brosef advice, almost like you have to prove a point.

Maybe you are trying to overcompensate for something in your mental health?

Mods - I can't understand why we have a post here on the FLF about "what if Elon stopped by today" about how we should all act, but we let this BS bro medical advice slide. This forum has def. been going down a bit with stuff like this.
These types of threads shouldn't be open to discussion by the community. A mod should respond with "seek help", give resources, and close the thread.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Sorry for the wrongthink @eliquid

Therapy is good. Antidepressants are good. Self improvement is bad. Don’t take responsibility and change your life. You are a victim of depression. Locus of control? Isn’t that a bug? I love to eat bugs.

+10 social credits

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
Sorry for the wrongthink @eliquid

Therapy is good. Antidepressants are good. Self improvement is bad. Don’t take responsibility and change your life. You are a victim of depression. Locus of control? Isn’t that a bug? I love to eat bugs.

+10 social credits
And still with the jokes.

For someone that says their 26, you sure act like just the 6 part

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
And still with the jokes.

For someone that says their 26, you sure act like just the 6 part
Go ask OP how he feels about it. It’s not your job to get offended for someone else. You give him no credit to have common sense. I wrote the post to the person asking the questions. If mods hate it so much just delete the post. I’m not trolling anyone, people like it because it’s real, but because it’s “safe” and politically correct.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
Go ask OP how he feels about it. It’s not your job to get offended for someone else. You give him no credit to have common sense. I wrote the post to the person asking the questions.

It most certainly is my job to get offended for someone else.

That's what men do, take up for others.

You wouldn't know that, though.

I'm not gonna let you bully someone on the forum, got it? How about you contribute, instead of making up BS brosef medical advice. You stupid joke and telling people to off themselves, by the way, is not contribution.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
It most certainly is my job to get offended for someone else.

That's what men do, take up for others.

You wouldn't know that, though.

I'm not gonna let you bully someone on the forum, got it? How about you contribute, instead of making up BS brosef medical advice. You stupid joke and telling people to off themselves, by the way, is not contribution.
Well he thanked me immediately in a private message.

But okay whatever man. Just hit ignore and never read anything I say again. Solves two problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!