Ladies and gents,
I grew up in a small town of ~30k people. I recently moved to LA last summer, and found that it wasn't for me. I'm currently living with 3 roommates in a 1000 sq ft apartment. Rent is ~$200/mo, food about the same as that. I'm looking to remove myself from my current town and relocate to a city with EXTREMELY cheap living expenses.
Anybody have any suggestions? I realize that my situation is already super cheap, but I need to get out of this town for many reasons. Any suggestions welcome. I wouldn't mind some roommates if it means cheap rent.
I grew up in a small town of ~30k people. I recently moved to LA last summer, and found that it wasn't for me. I'm currently living with 3 roommates in a 1000 sq ft apartment. Rent is ~$200/mo, food about the same as that. I'm looking to remove myself from my current town and relocate to a city with EXTREMELY cheap living expenses.
Anybody have any suggestions? I realize that my situation is already super cheap, but I need to get out of this town for many reasons. Any suggestions welcome. I wouldn't mind some roommates if it means cheap rent.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
