The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to get into high ticket sales.......

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Ricardo999

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 25, 2023
Going to read/watch everything and anything I can get my hands on.....but how do I start from sctach and look for clients? I am assuming I need a sales funnel/website?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Going to read/watch everything and anything I can get my hands on.....but how do I start from sctach and look for clients? I am assuming I need a sales funnel/website?
You need something to sell before you can do the rest.
That thing must be something you feel proud selling.

Though if you want to simply do "high ticket sales" then go apply at a company for a sales position. Solar, mortgage and car sales are great high ticket sales jobs.

P.s. don't consume everything you can find. Do shit. Go outside and try to sell something.
Walk into a shoe store and ask if you can work as a sales person there.
All sales stuff you consume is worthless if you don't have experience to compare it to.

Xpo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Sep 30, 2021
Israel
I agree with @Subsonic , learning and consuming sales books/seminars is fine but if it's not backed up by anything practical it will all be forgotten within weeks, that's just human nature.

Now, I'm not quite sure if you meant dropshipping or sales but it sounds like you wanna get into sales cuz it sounds "sexy", and it is, but when you actually sell stuff. "Building" all the stuff around it (sales funnel/website) and saying you are now a salesman/business owner while you earn 0$ a month is not worth it, and will just consume your money for nothing. Business is business when you get money in, not money out.

Anyhow, if you want to become a better person-2-person salesman, go get a job as a salesman somewhere you seek, There are infinite possibilities out there just go find one you seek and develop yourself from there
cheers

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
How can you start without a field or product?

Have you ever been in sales? Do you know how?

How are your people skills?

It sounds to me like you are starting on Ground 0. You are not even close to the point where you need to look for clients. How about some skills and a business/career before you jump off that cliff? How do I know? I started selling RE in 1976, a day or two ago. Now that is a high-dollar selling situation and a totally commission-based business. The main takeaway from that is that $0 sales equals $0 commissions. I would genuinely suggest that you try sales in an established business before you try to start your own.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Get a job selling cars. Good car salesmen can make decent $$$. My step-nephew sells cars and makes $100K+ per year and has parlayed those earnings into 2 (quad/duplex) rental properties. He already has 6 doors paying rent, the kid is 24 years old.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
There are high-ticket sales jobs on Indeed. Just type in "High-Ticket Sales" or "high-ticket closers." You'll find sales positions that sell high-ticket coaching and funnel products.

They will expect you to sell them on the call. When you try, they will say, "you're shit, go home, you're not cut out for this." If you tuck tail and hang up, you lose. Tell them you want to try again. Get a second call. Get better.

No matter how many times they say you suck go home, you better take that punch and come back for more or you're not getting the gig. Get in and learn the ropes and then you've got a skill for life.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.