The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to get back on track, best way to ask others for advice?

Anything related to matters of the mind

PJS

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 14, 2010
I was previously somewhat successful, not millionaire but stashed a bit away. The last couple of years have been rough, I've been in a bad depression, concentrated on just getting help with mental health, but honestly haven't really gotten better. Over the last year I've just been trying to take actionable steps to fix my situation and hope it helps. I'm in best shape of my life, after isolating myself for a few years have gotten into some social circles and got some hobbies.

The one thing I haven't been able to get back on track is my money situation. I haven't made a good income and lived off savings for years now despite trying my hardest. The stress of basically having to constantly take money out of retirement to support myself is killing me and starting to effect other areas I've improved. I'm completely burnt out and have basically gotten to a point where I'm just essentially throwing darts at wall and hoping something sticks.

The one area I can't say I've tried my hardest is networking, but never been good at it. I've tried talking to some people I know who are doing well , but pride and not knowing how to ask the right questions have resulted in not much advice on what to do.

Anyone have tips on how to approach acquaintances for advice to get back on track? I've tried a few different strategies and nothing has worked, have heard everything from being completely honest about my situation to faking it like a tech bro.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.