The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to further my knowledge and how I should start as a 15 year old

dhruv.dhananjay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 7, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm a 15 year old who is currently in self improvement. For me this includes things like reading daily, working out, meditating, journaling, and anything else that might pique my interest or help me. I was recommended the book The Millionaire Fastlane and after reading a couple chapters, decided that such an opportunity should not be wasted for how young I am. The earlier I start, the better. I would very much appreciate any replies on how I can get started and I can't wait to explore the community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
405%
Apr 16, 2019
What a champ! Welcome friend, proud of you for joining the community and introducing yourself.

One of the best things you can do today is to filter the forum's threads for those marked GOLD! or NOTABLE! and absorb some of the stories you read. This is a good way to explore your surroundings in this space and see what it's all about.

Let your mind begin to soak up all the different ways in which the members of this community have achieved notable success - this will plant many seeds into your mind about what is possible with the right problem solving mindset.

This Sunday homework will help you in two ways:

1. Getting exposure - the more good ideas roam in your mind, the more they will impact your perspective and how you see the world.

2. Building rapport with other members. Some of the contributors here have been around for many years, and MJ himself is a very active member. The point being - we see each other around. The more you put yourself out there, the more opportunities you will get to engage with and learn from interactions with other successful entrepreneurs.

Ask good questions, get good feedback. If your questions don't get answered or you get poor response, take that as a cue to ask more informed questions. Keep iterating on this process and you will find meaningful friendships, help people along the way, and build an unscripted life for yourself.

Word to the wise: do not take anything shared here personally to heart. Some people have a tough love approach, some their own, but try not to let ego get in your way of making friends here, because I promise you if you stick with it, the next 5 years of your life will be unlike anything you could have imagined.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...