The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to break the employee mindset

santopatron420

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 29, 2023
Do you remember the time when you didn't have to work a job?

Maybe you're already in a part of your life where you wouldn't touch a job with a ten-foot-pole (congrats!)

I'm currently do work a job and have since 2019, and I don't think it's awful, but sometimes I feel like I'm suffering Sisyphus' punishment.

I don't necessarily need to work, because I live with my parents (I'm from Panama), and I've been able to save while working. I could afford to stop and try something different.

Right now I'm 23 and looking to create, looking to do something different with my life. I'll be happy to learn from this community and also help whenever possible.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

constant-in

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Mar 30, 2023
Canada
Hi,
It's great to hear your perspective on work and your current situation. It's completely normal for people at different stages in life to have various feelings about their work, whether it's a necessity, a passion, or even a bit of a burden like Sisyphus' punishment, as you said.

Your desire to create and try something different is a wonderful aspiration which I can absolutely relate to. Life is full of opportunities, and being open to exploration can lead to personal growth and be very satisfying. Stepping out of our comfort zones is the catalyst we, as human beings, need to discover our true passions.

Wishing you the best of luck on your journey, and looking forward to hearing more about your experiences and the exciting opportunities you pursue!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...