Hello Fastlane
I've been in the same line of business for quite some time now (20+ years) and looking for a change. Honestly, just burnt out, and need a break as well. Thankfully I've done pretty well for myself, and made some good investments.
I'll be hiring a broker to help me with the sale, but want to get all my ducks in a row in order to not waste time when it's finally listed.
Open to any advice you guys may have on the process, if having gone through it yourselves, and looking for any free online resources you might recommend.
So far, have looked through:
Thanks
I've been in the same line of business for quite some time now (20+ years) and looking for a change. Honestly, just burnt out, and need a break as well. Thankfully I've done pretty well for myself, and made some good investments.
I'll be hiring a broker to help me with the sale, but want to get all my ducks in a row in order to not waste time when it's finally listed.
Open to any advice you guys may have on the process, if having gone through it yourselves, and looking for any free online resources you might recommend.
So far, have looked through:
- Transworld's blog
- The Capital Advisor | Capital Business Solutions
- Forbes (good article Selling A Business? Brokers Share Tips On How To Maximize The Sale Price)
- M&A Business Advisors' blog
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
