The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for web developers in bay area to work on new project

prosol101

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Mar 5, 2019
Stanford, Ca
Currently looking for web developers in the bay area. I have a project centered on the gig economy and consulting and I am looking to create a proof of concept (mvp). Let me know if you would like to meet up to discuss further...

Also, If you know anyone who may be interested, please share. Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Merging Left

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jul 20, 2014
Your location says you're in Orlando. Are you talking about the Tampa Bay Area?? Because that's not the "Bay Area" I thought you meant when you said you're looking for a developer. I might be biased though, given that I live in California's Bay Area...

roguehillbilly

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Feb 3, 2017
USA
I'm not Bay Area (Cali or Florida, lol) -- but I work remotely for a bay-area company and have some web dev/infrastructure skills. I'd like to hear what you're up to

prosol101

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Mar 5, 2019
Stanford, Ca
Your location says you're in Orlando. Are you talking about the Tampa Bay Area?? Because that's not the "Bay Area" I thought you meant when you said you're looking for a developer. I might be biased though, given that I live in California's Bay Area...
Apologies, just updated my located (back at school). And yes, I am looking for a developer, are you interested?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.