nope327
New Contributor
Hey guys,
This is my first real post on here. I have been browsing the forums a little bit and found it really helpful. I am glad I joined. Anyways, I just hired a guy for our website (we make a wallet-case for the Samsung Galaxy S 3). He told me to look it over a little bit and submit any sort of changes. After a few basic corrections, we got the following:
BAK Cases
My question to all of you - We only have one product right now, is there a better way to show case our product? Is there a way to really make it stand out? I feel like it is pretty simple right now. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you very much for your help.
This is my first real post on here. I have been browsing the forums a little bit and found it really helpful. I am glad I joined. Anyways, I just hired a guy for our website (we make a wallet-case for the Samsung Galaxy S 3). He told me to look it over a little bit and submit any sort of changes. After a few basic corrections, we got the following:
BAK Cases
My question to all of you - We only have one product right now, is there a better way to show case our product? Is there a way to really make it stand out? I feel like it is pretty simple right now. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you very much for your help.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
