The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for sales person @ web design

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

noche

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Mar 17, 2017
Europe
Hey, everyone!
I am looking for someone to partner up in web design business - to find clients, sell and make communication.

Why don't I do it by myself? Because my background is more technical and I want to stick with what I am good at.

The goal is to sell & build sites for + 3000$/€ for an equal share of commission 50% - 50%.

I prefer someone who with long-term vision and:
• Some background understanding of web-development
• Marketing skill
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills

My site is @ Aiana - spletna agencija (English version of the site should be up in a week)
So if you are interested hit me up @ pm so we can talk.

Jure

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

focusedlife

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 16, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
What niches do you specialize in (if any)?

What does an ideal client look like for you?

noche

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Mar 17, 2017
Europe
What niches do you specialize in (if any)?

What does an ideal client look like for you?

ATM I don't specialize in any particular niche. I have done a wide range of sites from gardening, optic eyewear to the model agency...

I would only "stay away" from those complex IT sites.

As it goes for ideal client let me quote Fox from his post.

Now lets over some businesses you could have built that website for...

Client one: Jimmy & Friends Coffee Shop.

One sale is a cup of coffee or maybe if they are lucky a lunch special. One sale profit: $3-10 profit maybe.

Client Two: Jimmy & Co Travel Agency.

Maybe that one sale is a trip to Paris, or maybe even a round the world one year break. Profits on travel are slim though and the internet is really driving down those juice margins. One sale profit: $150- $1,000 profit maybe.

Client Three: Jimmy Inc. Industrial Clean Up Services.

Now this website is on the sexy side of things. It won't exact be winning website of the year award or going viral on FB but...

One sale of a large scale clean up at that oil refinery this winter... Maybe $500,000 to $4 million. Maybe more.

Now when it comes time to sell websites you always say you aim to get your clients ten times the results that they invest in you.

So lets do the maths...

Client One: You can justify 30c - $1

Client Two: You can justify $15 - $100

Client Three: You can justify $50k to $400,000.

Same amount of time dealing with the client, same amount of time coding, same amount fo time hiring a pro photographer. Very different result.

Now what you charge is your own choice. But the above example should clearly show who to build for:

- Construction

- Industrial Services

- Engineering

- Oil

- Legal

- Medical

The first four are my favorite. Unsexy, boring, aggressive clients, large contracts.

"Hey Mr. Fox but what about tech start ups and that new app, they are making a zillion dollars. Lets go build for them!!!"

No way and here is why...

- They are in the design and internet business, they know guys already or have minimum wage slaves to work round the clock on design and websites

- There is no shortage of guys trying to approach the "cool" companies for web design

- You will always be replaceable

- They won't see your value

Your aim is to become a problem solver for large, boring, industrial companies that know nothing about the internet and want to deal with a "regular guy" to fix that website.​

focusedlife

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 16, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
I've read that thread and YES, awesome sauce stuff.

Ok, with that being said, not sure what the rules are, but, I prospect for myself All...the....time.

I've been thinking about putting this offer out there for a minute and might as well start with someone who can actually use it, but, the gist of it is:

What if I could guarantee you a paying b2b client in one of those chosen verticals within 30 days or your money back?

Would you be interested in possibly doing something with me?

If so, please pm me and let's at least get a discussion going about this.

If not, totally, no worries.

I'm still going to put something like this out there and see who else might be interested in something like this.

It's geared towards the B2B service providers, even if they're clients market to the B2C crowd.

So, like web design folks like you, copywriters, digital marketing types, etc...that want someone else to get them a client, but, they'll fulfill the order.

It's not gonna be free, upfront, but, it will come with a money back guarantee, backed by whatever merchant service that's used (Paypal, I know, comes with one).

I've been thinking a lot about it, but haven't fully worked out all the fine details just yet.

Again, no worries if it sounds too stressful, but if you wanna chat about it, just pm me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Brander

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Jun 3, 2011
Australia, USA, Europe
Hey, everyone!
I am looking for someone to partner up in web design business - to find clients, sell and make communication.

Why don't I do it by myself? Because my background is more technical and I want to stick with what I am good at.

Jure

Zdravo Jure. PM me your technical works. Always on the lookout for technical talent...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.