The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for recommended Amazon account managing agency

Marketing, social media, advertising

Cruiser

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Sep 28, 2014
Hi everybody,
We are looking for recommendations for an amazon managing agency or person. Our product is doing kind of ok but we want to hire someone to take it to the next level while we focus on other channels.
There are plenty of agencies offering this kind of services and we are having a tough time trying to separate the "good" from the "bad" ones. All of them have great marketing and tell you what you want to hear.
So far we like "sophiesociety" and "bobsled marketing" but we don't have any references about them.
Any recommendations?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Hi everybody,
We are looking for recommendations for an amazon managing agency or person. Our product is doing kind of ok but we want to hire someone to take it to the next level while we focus on other channels.
There are plenty of agencies offering this kind of services and we are having a tough time trying to separate the "good" from the "bad" ones. All of them have great marketing and tell you what you want to hear.
So far we like "sophiesociety" and "bobsled marketing" but we don't have any references about them.
Any recommendations?
Let me give you some advice. Those people will not get your product to the "next level". They'll get their pockets to the next level, but that's about it.

I might know a little about amazon but I sure for a fact know that NOBODY can take your product from 10 sales a day to 100 sales a day. There is no secret. There is no hack. There is no cheat code. Sure you can make ads more effective, you can make keywords more effective, you can make titles more effective, and you can make product descriptions/photos more effective, but at the end of the day, it comes down to your product, demand for your product, and your brand. Anyone promising you otherwise is likely just trying to pay their bills.

Cruiser

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Sep 28, 2014
Let me give you some advice. Those people will not get your product to the "next level". They'll get their pockets to the next level, but that's about it.

I might know a little about amazon but I sure for a fact know that NOBODY can take your product from 10 sales a day to 100 sales a day. There is no secret. There is no hack. There is no cheat code. Sure you can make ads more effective, you can make keywords more effective, you can make titles more effective, and you can product descriptions/photos more effective, but at the end of the day, it comes down to your product, demand for your product, and your brand. Anyone promising you otherwise is likely just trying to pay their bills.
I get your point and agree.
We are not looking for hacks or anything like that. Just a professional that can make the most out of our product potential.
None of the two companies I mentioned promised any results, I immediately discarded any agency that make any such claims.
My point is that I am sure that there are professionals that can make a better listing and manage ads campaigns more efficiently than we can. Amazon is just one of our channels and not even the largest one. We want to use our time in what we do best and expand our brand. I don't have time to manage our Amazon account.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.