The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Looking for Protoype/Manufacturing

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
You might consider
Proto Labs: 3D printing, CNC machining, and injection molding services
Though we haven't used them YET, we are planning to in the near future on a new product when we get some final CAD drawings done. I believe other members have used/recommended them in the past.

Plus, they are located domestically, which is a real asset.

Please update us on you progress!

Good luck!

1step

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Can you print it with a 3d printer? There are services that will do that for you

Trying to figure out what stage of development you are in and what you are hoping to accomplish with your prototype

thecocopod

Contributor
Jan 17, 2018
Valparaiso, IN

thecocopod

Contributor
Jan 17, 2018
Valparaiso, IN
Can you print it with a 3d printer? There are services that will do that for you

Trying to figure out what stage of development you are in and what you are hoping to accomplish with your prototype

I have the CAD drawing done. Need to make sure it's works or needs any tweaking. It has to actually be usable at this point to have people test it.

thecocopod

Contributor
Jan 17, 2018
Valparaiso, IN
I have my first invention ready for prototype.

CAD is ready. Money is ready.

So many plastic manufacturers out there. Any suggestions on where to find a company to make a series of prototypes with me to get ready for production?

Thanks!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
You need a few more details before picking someone. Are you looking to have the product eventually manufactured in the U.S. or overseas? Would you prefer a prototyping partner close to home that you could work with by running to their shop for discussions and tweaks to the design or are you okay with phone calls, email, and teleconferencing/facetime? Are you just looking for prototypes at the moment or do you want to work with someone who will prototype it and produce it?

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom