Hello together,
im sorry my english ist not that good. My name is max, im 25 and from germany. I live in the "Ruhrgebiet" it's the biggest conurbation in germany. Since 2010 i'm in the real estate business. I make some nice profits, but now real estate ist dead, every idiot buy and the prices are way to high for the region i live in.
My next plan is to start a business in another industry then the real estate business.
What i like most in the book is the fact that it is important to make much money if your young. My plan with 20 years was, ohh what a wonderful live with 67 with millions on my bankaccount. Todays money is much better when it's possible to share it with family, friend and in healty time.
I read the book in april 2016. I tested some businessmodells but im not happy yet. Maybe i could learn something here
Thank You
Best Regards
Max
im sorry my english ist not that good. My name is max, im 25 and from germany. I live in the "Ruhrgebiet" it's the biggest conurbation in germany. Since 2010 i'm in the real estate business. I make some nice profits, but now real estate ist dead, every idiot buy and the prices are way to high for the region i live in.
My next plan is to start a business in another industry then the real estate business.
What i like most in the book is the fact that it is important to make much money if your young. My plan with 20 years was, ohh what a wonderful live with 67 with millions on my bankaccount. Todays money is much better when it's possible to share it with family, friend and in healty time.
I read the book in april 2016. I tested some businessmodells but im not happy yet. Maybe i could learn something here
Thank You
Best Regards
Max
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
