The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for like minded people to connect with

Mpeace319

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 3, 2021
Hello my name is Malik, I’m currently 20 years old and want to do something big with my life. I want to reach other and see if I can find other like minded people with the same vision as I do.

If you are interested please reply, thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlackSuperman

What Legacy Will You Leave Behind?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
341%
Sep 6, 2020
United States
Welcome to the forum. If a like-minded community is what you're here for, you came to the right place!

D

Deleted85763

Hello my name is Malik, I’m currently 20 years old and want to do something big with my life. I want to reach other and see if I can find other like minded people with the same vision as I do.

If you are interested please reply, thank you!
What do you mean by "something big"?

Mpeace319

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 3, 2021
What do you mean by "something big"?
I want to create my own product/brand provide value to others in some way. I have a few ideas. But I want to be my own boss and not be forced to work a job I hate for 30-40+ years of my life

D

Deleted85763

I want to create my own product/brand provide value to others in some way. I have a few ideas. But I want to be my own boss and not be forced to work a job I hate for 30-40+ years of my life
In my experience you can do that. Choose a product, focus on it, always be looking to improve it (if needed - some products do not need improvement) and stay hyper-vigilant as to your finances. Go at it with enthusiasm. This worked well for me but right now I'm in a stage of starting something entirely new because I need to evolve. I have thought about combining social change movements with making a profit. Such as abolishing compulsory education and funding it through proven healthy products.

Almost everyone would say I'm thinking too big but I know that almost nothing is too big. I literally got on a bus with a suitcase not knowing where I would go or how I would earn a living. I did not have a college degree. In transit to somewhere I was in a cheap hotel in a major city looking at the ugly buildings and thinking "I better do something quick!" The only thing I had was the belief that I would succeed in something and treat everyone I met right (it definitely wasn't then always reciprocal!).

Within a relatively short period of time I was living in a stunningly beautiful exclusive location and doing deals with one of the richest families in the world. So I know at least something about success. It's not always easy. Markets are limited. People can be so dishonest. And life happens, good and bad along the way. I can say I got a level of happiness that I never thought ever existed and it was worth the risk of taking off with just a suitcase.

Mpeace319

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 3, 2021
In my experience you can do that. Choose a product, focus on it, always be looking to improve it (if needed - some products do not need improvement) and stay hyper-vigilant as to your finances. Go at it with enthusiasm. This worked well for me but right now I'm in a stage of starting something entirely new because I need to evolve. I have thought about combining social change movements with making a profit. Such as abolishing compulsory education and funding it through proven healthy products.

Almost everyone would say I'm thinking too big but I know that almost nothing is too big. I literally got on a bus with a suitcase not knowing where I would go or how I would earn a living. I did not have a college degree. In transit to somewhere I was in a cheap hotel in a major city looking at the ugly buildings and thinking "I better do something quick!" The only thing I had was the belief that I would succeed in something and treat everyone I met right (it definitely wasn't then always reciprocal!).

Within a relatively short period of time I was living in a stunningly beautiful exclusive location and doing deals with one of the richest families in the world. So I know at least something about success. It's not always easy. Markets are limited. People can be so dishonest. And life happens, good and bad along the way. I can say I got a level of happiness that I never thought ever existed and it was worth the risk of taking off with just a suitcase.
Thank you for the lengthy and detailed response I wasn’t expecting that especially for my first time ever posting on here. Thank you for the advice and inspiration and good luck and your path as well!

D

Deleted85763

Thank you for the lengthy and detailed response I wasn’t expecting that especially for my first time ever posting on here. Thank you for the advice and inspiration and good luck and your path as well!
I wasn't expecting it either. Online specialized forums can, and do, provide valuable information sharing with people from all over the world. There is also bad information out there, too. At age 20 you have plenty of time to accomplish literally anything you want.

SunnyN

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Oct 2, 2014

You make it sound like an exciting novel or movie story, bro. Godspeed to you in all your endeavors.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021

Movie when? I'll buy.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...