- Joined
- Jun 25, 2014
- Messages
- 64
Rep Bank
$340
$340
User Power: 119%
I am in the market research portion of finding the right products to import and sell utilizing products from china and then selling them via amazon. For the most part, market research isn't that baffling for me (unless I am doing it wrong)because of doing affiliate marketing on the side. I have a good understanding of how the FBA works in terms of getting the product from supplier to amazon. But for some reason, I can't seem to grasp the whole private label/branding shit. I understand the concept of having your own brand to be different from all the others but how is this achieved? What is the process involved? Do I just find a generic product, get a upc, slap a logo on it, and be on my merry way? Is trademarking or copywriting involved? I would really appreciate it if someone would just provide me with any information on the branding/private label crap!
Thank you
Thank you
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
