The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a Chinese Buyer's agent?

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
I'm looking for a Chinese Buyer's agent, who can source products for me and ship container loads of product to me here in the US. My online store is looking to expand our product catalog by several hundred items by next year, and I'd like to begin going direct to the source, instead of using the importer / middle man I'm using right now. I feel like they are taking too much of the profit, and if I'm willing to buy in huge quantities, I should be able to really get my costs down.

Anybody here deal with somebody they would recommend? My market is pretty niche, so I probably wouldn't be stepping on any toes...

Cheers,

- Hakrjak

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fredlemon

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 30, 2011
hello,maybe i can do source for you in china. i am a chinese.

I'm looking for a Chinese Buyer's agent, who can source products for me and ship container loads of product to me here in the US. My online store is looking to expand our product catalog by several hundred items by next year, and I'd like to begin going direct to the source, instead of using the importer / middle man I'm using right now. I feel like they are taking too much of the profit, and if I'm willing to buy in huge quantities, I should be able to really get my costs down.

Anybody here deal with somebody they would recommend? My market is pretty niche, so I probably wouldn't be stepping on any toes...

Cheers,

- Hakrjak

i do international trade for one year.and do soucing for about 4years.i know many kinds of product in china market
.now i work in a national factory for purchasing.so if you still need a partner.i think i can afford.i will be your best choice.you can contact me by email: :smxF:daijianjing@hotmail.com

G-man422

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 5, 2011
Ohio, USA

fredlemon

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 30, 2011
Hello Hakrjak,

I do not know of anyone personally but I have heard of a couple of websites that may be of some help. I'm not sure if these would be the "middlemen" your trying to cut out or not, but here they are anyways:
Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Importers from the world's largest online B2B marketplace-Alibaba.com
Manufacturers: Global Sources
Hope these help.

global sources ,alibaba is true good b2b web.but there are too many message there.need someone to chose good

factory from them.that is job purchaser do.and buy agent can be some middleman or some company.but important is the people contanct with you.the good partner is very important. trade man can do everything good for buying and selling.whether company or middlemen.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
A few quick things.

1. I have found a few companies using Alibaba and Aliexpress.com. I don't really buy from the marketplace, as much as use them to identify suppliers there that I then make contact with. DHGate, Alibaba, and a few others such as GlobalSources.com all tend to generally feature the same items and the same factories.

2. Head over to Asia some time and attend a trade show in your industry. In 2 days worth of walking the trade show, you can see some cool products and meet some cool people you will likely NEVER get to over the internet.

3. You are 100% correct. The world is flat enough now that you should not need to pay a middleman markup.

4. Quantities are negotiable. Every supplier I ever talk with in Asia starts with HUGE minimum quantities. I have quickly learned that the factories themselves will so small "test" quantities of products they stock... and it is generally the middle men that require huge quantities. Some times, it takes some solid research to determine if a company is a factory, or simply represents themselves as being a factory.

5. I found a local Taiwanese gal (maybe call her a virtual assistant to coin a phrase that might be heresy around here) that is working for me pretty cheaply in Asia. I found her on eLance, and she is doing some targeted sourcing for me of some factories that I wanted to establish relationships with, but thought for these specific companies an introduction in their own language may get me farther faster.

Good Luck!

David

colortao

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 5, 2011
Dear Hakrjak,

I am Color from Guanghzou in China, who is now work as a sourcing agent personally and i would like to work with you.I have over 4 years of working experience in Internation trade in industry of fashioned knitting fabric ,gift and crafts as well as garments of brand Polo,PJC,and i am familiar with the factory of Dongguan city,now i am in Guangzhou , there are all kinds of wholesale markets, i can show you the first hand information and sourcing the most valuable but lower cost products. I have some friends work in crafts and gifts' factory in Dongguan.Which i can assist you to get nice price. Meantime, i am continue to know different kinds of people and getting much more market information day by day. I hope that we will have chance to work together. you can reach me by color@bizassistantinguangzhou.com.

Best regards,
Color

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!