The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking for a better life Online

Enock Nalumoso

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 9, 2019
So i am a 23 year old guy from UGANDA africa and i just want a better life for my single mom and siblings life is tough esp if ur broke i think if i learn copy writing someone will definitly need my skills time for money = better life i suppose so i am here for two things one find a mentor two find someone to sell my skill to atleast for now help me out people i will really appriciate it

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
So i am a 23 year old guy from UGANDA africa and i just want a better life for my single mom and siblings life is tough esp if ur broke i think if i learn copy writing someone will definitly need my skills time for money = better life i suppose so i am here for two things one find a mentor two find someone to sell my skill to atleast for now help me out people i will really appriciate it

Beginner: From Freelance Copywriter To eCommerce Brand

Also, search for posts by the user Lex Deville. (I'm embarrassed about not knowing how, to or if I can, tag other forum users)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...