The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking Accountability Partner ASAP

Anything related to matters of the mind

CanadianTrucker

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 22, 2020
Canada
HI there, I'm looking to find another entrepreneur that could use someone to hold them accountable. I currently run a farm operation, trucking business and equipment sales venture. I have trouble sticking to what I need to do and staying focused. I'm looking for someone to share goals and habits so i keep on track. We could use an app like "with peers" and even do a weekly check in zoom meeting. If this interests you, let me know so we can get started right away.
Thanks Jordan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

damicofj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 25, 2019
Argentina
HI there, I'm looking to find another entrepreneur that could use someone to hold them accountable. I currently run a farm operation, trucking business and equipment sales venture. I have trouble sticking to what I need to do and staying focused. I'm looking for someone to share goals and habits so i keep on track. We could use an app like "with peers" and even do a weekly check in zoom meeting. If this interests you, let me know so we can get started right away.
Thanks Jordan
Hi Jordan. It will be great for me as well to have an accountability partner.
I have a parking lot business and I'm building a software company.
Do you have WhatsApp? Or how do you want to communicate appart from that app you mentioned?

CanadianTrucker

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 22, 2020
Canada
Hi Jordan. It will be great for me as well to have an accountability partner.
I have a parking lot business and I'm building a software company.
Do you have WhatsApp? Or how do you want to communicate appart from that app you mentioned?

I just download WhatsApp now. Seems fairly simple, you need other persons phone number to chat by the looks? Otherwise I’ve used zoom to video chat before.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Do you have WhatsApp? I think "With Peers" is only available for iOS. I just searched it in the play store but it is not there
Dang it... I think you're right. I'll have my own version out this time next year called Wolfpack but that won't help us now... Let's have a think.

• "With Peers" is the best light touch accountability app I've used with leaderboards etc. and IM alerts that keep you engaged but is available on iOS only.
  • "Stickk" is free on iOS and Android and is the best app for getting results as you set financial penalties that hurt if your referees fail you. There's a group campaign feature I couldnt get working but will try again.
  • "Kin" is free on iOS and Android and you can set up as many group habits as you like. I'm in a slack group that use it but it's a group habit tracker using streaks and not an accountability tool so it has no real gravitational weight for my personality type though it works for others.

If you guys wanna plough ahead on Whatsapp/Zoom go for it.. I'll try to connect with others who were looking for an accountabilty group and also try to get the Stickk campaign working... and report back in a few days! :peace:

Ronak

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Sep 13, 2013
Make sure you set up financial consequences for missed items, like $100 to a charity you hate every time you don't complete an activity you committed to.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Make sure you set up financial consequences for missed items, like $100 to a charity you hate every time you don't complete an activity you committed to.
I got caught twice in 6 months but it’s only way I’ve ever been able to get up at 6am to work on my Fastlane projects! In our PC world people only want carrots but the stick works best!

DaisyH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Nov 11, 2014
Canada
Thanks Jordan
Hey Jordan,
I sent a message to your inbox.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.