- Joined
- Oct 3, 2007
- Messages
- 1,743
Rep Bank
$1,255
$1,255
User Power: 28%
While doing a bit of research this evening for local biz services(exciting sat. night fun, I know, but it's actually become fun. weird.) I stumbled onto a concept I have heard of, but not quite like this.
Style Net - Salon Web Design & Website Marketing by Style Internet
I could see how a network of these that cater to different marketplaces could be VERY lucrative.
The way they have the automation set up, is very creative and I was impressed by being niche specific I think. Yet very simple.
I found them by researching some local businesses and glancing at the source code to see how their sites were optimized and then cross checking to see if they were even visible in their search genre.
While I love the service, I think the businesses are getting a less than "good" site to display their business as a result of little to no human interaction.
Many look cookie cutter, lack meta tags, no seo, etc...
But nonetheless, I love the model!
Style Net - Salon Web Design & Website Marketing by Style Internet
I could see how a network of these that cater to different marketplaces could be VERY lucrative.
The way they have the automation set up, is very creative and I was impressed by being niche specific I think. Yet very simple.
I found them by researching some local businesses and glancing at the source code to see how their sites were optimized and then cross checking to see if they were even visible in their search genre.
While I love the service, I think the businesses are getting a less than "good" site to display their business as a result of little to no human interaction.
Many look cookie cutter, lack meta tags, no seo, etc...
But nonetheless, I love the model!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
