Hey guys,
moving to London permanently soon. I was thinking today about starting a mastermind group with people who want to improve various areas of their life including the financial side. In fact in the digital age we live in it might not even have to be limited to London.
This is literally just an idea I had, but it would be good to get a discussion going on who would be interested in something like this, ideas on how it might work and anything else you feel would help get this started.
I found a good book on this type of thing just now and will give it a read but if people have personal experience with starting and running a group that would be a great help.
Thanks.
moving to London permanently soon. I was thinking today about starting a mastermind group with people who want to improve various areas of their life including the financial side. In fact in the digital age we live in it might not even have to be limited to London.
This is literally just an idea I had, but it would be good to get a discussion going on who would be interested in something like this, ideas on how it might work and anything else you feel would help get this started.
I found a good book on this type of thing just now and will give it a read but if people have personal experience with starting and running a group that would be a great help.
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
