Alrighty. I have decided to run a logo contest for fastlane members only. I don't have a website nor will I have a site for my new business for a while but I thought a logo would be nice for letterhead and other things. I will eventually get a site up but it's not important right now.
If you are interested in participating read below:
1) Deadline for logo: Friday, May 21st
2) You can enter up to 3 different logos
3) The name of my new company is: S. Remington Company
4) My company will do many things but it mainly is a holding company. I primarily invest in other companies.
5) Submit logos to my email. Please PM me for it.
6) AFTER May 21st, I will anonymously display all logos on a web page and I will allow everyone from fastlane to go vote on them. I will leave the polls open until after Memorial Day weekend. On June 1st the poll will close. The top 10 logos will remain.
7) I will then personally choose from the top 10 logos and announce the winner on June 7th.
8) The winner will receive $250 and 5 years free web hosting of up to 12GB of space and 120GB of bandwidth.
Good luck!
If you are interested in participating read below:
1) Deadline for logo: Friday, May 21st
2) You can enter up to 3 different logos
3) The name of my new company is: S. Remington Company
4) My company will do many things but it mainly is a holding company. I primarily invest in other companies.
5) Submit logos to my email. Please PM me for it.
6) AFTER May 21st, I will anonymously display all logos on a web page and I will allow everyone from fastlane to go vote on them. I will leave the polls open until after Memorial Day weekend. On June 1st the poll will close. The top 10 logos will remain.
7) I will then personally choose from the top 10 logos and announce the winner on June 7th.
8) The winner will receive $250 and 5 years free web hosting of up to 12GB of space and 120GB of bandwidth.
Good luck!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
