What's new

Logical Execution For A Non-Developer

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Devampre

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
250
Location
Canada
Rep Bank
$960
User Power: 119%
Hi everyone, sort of new to the forum. I apologize if you'd rather this have been part of a "To Code or Not to Code" type thread. Anyhow, I'm more curious as to which method would be most logical given my current position and skillset.

Now, I'm not going to directly say my business idea, but it is a relatively simple site/app of which requires a database and some seemingly easy (but way more complex to a newbie like myself) features/functions. I, of course have a very primitive understanding of the entire development process and I'm actually a little paranoid that someone will release something like it before I can get it developed by myself. Which brings me to determining which method makes the most sense for me to execute.

I'd say that sales, marketing, communication and writing copy are strongest in terms of my "business" skills. And unfortunately as of late, I am a little low on funds (not broke, but don't have $200,000 to just spend on a promising venture.)

So out of the following methods of execution, which seems the most logical? (Ideally, I'm looking for advice from people who were in my situation, but found their way to execute their business idea.)

a) Find a technical co-founder/partner to work with and give them a generous share of the ownership.
b) Hire programmer(s) to develop a fully functioned site (possibly app as well.)
c) Learn more about HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, MySQL and work on my idea solo (on my own time.)
d) Any other suggestions? I'm open to other ideas.

Hope that sounded half-intelligent. Lol
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O juqi vjev O fofp'v dunqmodevi vji raitvoup us qutv op vji xsuph tidvoup...
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom