The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Living on Autopilot?!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Stop running on auto-pilot.

I see it all the time: People living their lives like robots. Mindlessly going about their days, doing the same thing on repeat without ever taking a pause and re-evaluating.

People do it in their businesses. When shit hits the fan, I see so many business people say, "Well we always did it that way!". As if that's a defense! It's not. It's a condemnation. If you can't regularly re-evaluate processes, strategies, approaches -- then you're just hiding from something and probably something you don't want to face. This doesn't mean that you constantly wallow in self-doubt or insecurity. It means that you have enough confidence in yourself and your team to routinely re-evaluate your methods and seek to improve.

For my part, I consider myself a better person and business owner than I was two weeks ago, two months ago. The me of today is almost embarrassed by the me of back then. This requires more than just looking at your weaknesses. It requires looking at your strengths and improving on those.

It works the same way in our personal lives. Making progress, happiness, becoming the best version of ourselves -- All of these things require regular reflection.

The willingness to re-evaluate is not a sign of weakness. It's a sign of strength.

RANT OVER

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Marcek Wirzyk

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 2, 2017
Poland
Stop running on auto-pilot.

I see it all the time: People living their lives like robots. Mindlessly going about their days, doing the same thing on repeat without ever taking a pause and re-evaluating.

People do it in their businesses. When shit hits the fan, I see so many business people say, "Well we always did it that way!". As if that's a defense! It's not. It's a condemnation. If you can't regularly re-evaluate processes, strategies, approaches -- then you're just hiding from something and probably something you don't want to face. This doesn't mean that you constantly wallow in self-doubt or insecurity. It means that you have enough confidence in yourself and your team to routinely re-evaluate your methods and seek to improve.

For my part, I consider myself a better person and business owner than I was two weeks ago, two months ago. The me of today is almost embarrassed by the me of back then. This requires more than just looking at your weaknesses. It requires looking at your strengths and improving on those.

It works the same way in our personal lives. Making progress, happiness, becoming the best version of ourselves -- All of these things require regular reflection.

The willingness to re-evaluate is not a sign of weakness. It's a sign of strength.

RANT OVER
And many people are unaware of this. IMO going into the right direction on autopilot is great, but most people have no direction at all.

REP++

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
And many people are unaware of this. IMO going into the right direction on autopilot is great, but most people have no direction at all.

REP++

Thanks for a compliment, reps and a biblical scale post liking and commenting, lol.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.