The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Live shopping

Idea threads

Rob1234

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 29, 2016
Hi!
What do you think about live shopping online. I personally see it as a possible scaleable business but am curious to know if you have any experience? I think it is an interesting technology.
Wish U A Happy Day :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi!
What do you think about live shopping online. I personally see it as a possible scaleable business but am curious to know if you have any experience? I think it is an interesting technology.
Please explain

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
Hi!
There are a few different things that come to mind when someone mentions this. I've dabbled in online, live auctions and the experience has been out of this world. I'm in the process of testing a live ecom store, within my niche, that has been running for the last few weeks with excellent results. Of course, there have been some downfalls, but we're slowly overcoming them.

I definitely believe this will one day be the beautiful compromise between "society ONLY shops online" and "we force society to interact with one another on some level."

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Lol I love shopping online when the website is fully optimized (good pictures, size charts, etc). I get overwhelmed in big stores.

But have you noticed how everything comes back? Like we get away from something and then morphs into the same thing again? Like cable. Then Netflix. Then they start adding “channels” then it’s who has more channels again, and stuff like that.

Is this the same? We got away from shopping IRL and now it wants to morph into literally the same thing but online? It’s so funny to me.

Personally I hate it! I want to either walk into a small/medium-sized shop or just shop online with filters. But mind you I seem to stray away from what everyone likes so I’d take this with a grain of salt lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
I believe it is big in China. If you have a personality for video with the entrepreneurial itch it might be a sales channel worth looking into.

Just downloaded a few of the apps. I'll take a look at a few of them and see what is typically being sold.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.