The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Listening

Learn how to build wealth and financial freedom asymmetrically, the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen at MJ DeMarco's Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

andyhaus44

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
Hi everyone,

My biggest problem in life is my inability to listen to people. Can anyone please recommend a book or video on how to listen better?

Thanks

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Santi M

See you on the fastlane
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jul 22, 2018
Fastlane
Hi I think listening is the most important part in a conversation and very important in almost every situation in life.
View: https://youtu.be/cSohjlYQI2A

I hope this video helps you. If it doesn't hel don't give up, look for more videos or books (there is always a book for everything)

Finally I'd like to remind you that it is up to you whether you wanna change that or not, it's very good you admit your problem (I think that says a lot about you) and I'm sure with a big effort and improving every day you'll achieve your goal. You'll be a great listener!! ;)

Greetings from Spain.

Marzook

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORGE (NORWAY)
just shut up and listen. you are not the one that matters. only the person talking to you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andyhaus44

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
Hi I think listening is the most important part in a conversation and very important in almost every situation in life.
View: https://youtu.be/cSohjlYQI2A

I hope this video helps you.

This video is great! Thank you for sharing. My biggest takeaway is start taking notes when people talk, like real notepad and pen notes, which I am starting to do as of today.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.