The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

List of weirdos

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
It seems that “weird” people that people make fun of agave the best advice as they don’t give I’ve a F*ck what people think (which is what makes them weird but really other people are weird and they are being REAL). They usually don’t cater to the crowd and really tell what they think which makes them so polarizing. A lot of people hate them. But the few that love them, LOVE them. What is true is that they will always be remembered. Some examples on the top of my mind include nietzsche, rich piana, zyzz, Owen cook, And Logan Paul. There are plenty others and this is where you guys come in. Name some “weirdos” or eccentrics that you think you can get a lot from. Again these are the people that change the world for the better. Looking at life through their eyes and making their own opinions that they learned from their own actions and interacting with realities. These include businessman, philosophers, writers, anyone with extreme athletic or performance talent.
Qualities to look out for:
People either LOVE them or HATE them or are SHOCKED by them. Very rarely will someone be neutral towards them.
I’ll list more qualities after gym.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
Lol you lost me at Logan Paul
He’s living the life of his dreams love him or hate him he’s done more then most people in their lifetime combined in 24 yeara

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
I’m genuinely hoping this is landfilled before we get 200 replies asking if the weirdos need to be under 35 or people simply saying their list consists of you.

They usually don’t cater to the crowd

Of course they do. They just have a different crowd and there is a whole list of people who’s business is being “controversial” and “edgy”. Why does it work? Because they have a crowd such as yourself. Applies to personal development, business and of course politics. Somebody who is a “free thinker” in your mind is probably not in mine and vice versa. There is no way to develop an objective list and if there was, what would be the benefit?

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
If you asked 30 random people on the street who Zyzz was you'd probably get 30 weird looks from people. Outside of a certain fringe element of Aussie bodybuilders and their clingers on.

The guy did half assed workouts and had a decent genetic makeup that allowed the poor routine and steroids to take him to a decent physique. The guy made weird internet videos of himself posing on webcam.

To have the audacity to even compare him to Nietzsche...wow.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
I’m genuinely hoping this is landfilled before we get 200 replies asking if the weirdos need to be under 35 or people simply saying their list consists of you.

Of course they do. They just have a different crowd and there is a whole list of people who’s business is being “controversial” and “edgy”. Why does it work? Because they have a crowd such as yourself. Applies to personal development, business and of course politics. Somebody who is a “free thinker” in your mind is probably not in mine and vice versa. There is no way to develop an objective list and if there was, what would be the benefit?
No. Those guys are still conforming as they have an agenda. People whose success lasts are those with no agenda. Thus they win. People can sense honesty. It’s in our nature. I can tell your a hater by referring to past posts and not focusing on the post at hand. Thanks for showing me what kind of person you are. Deeply noted.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
If you asked 30 random people on the street who Zyzz was you'd probably get 30 weird looks from people. Outside of a certain fringe element of Aussie bodybuilders and their clingers on.

The guy did half assed workouts and had a decent genetic makeup that allowed the poor routine and steroids to take him to a decent physique. The guy made weird internet videos of himself posing on webcam.

He inspired millions to lift including myself. He didn’t care what others thought. And to think I was comparing him to nietzsche makes me know your not that intelligent. What they both have in common is that they weren’t afraid to be different

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018

Btw I’ve never heard of azure. What have you accomplished that makes you a known entity? Didn’t think so. People with lesser accomplishments will always try to diminish someone’s light.

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
He inspired millions to begin lifting?

You don't actually believe this, do you?

There are far better inspirational figures in the fitness world than a dead, coked out weirdo.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
It seems that “weird” people that people make fun of agave the best advice as they don’t give I’ve a F*ck what people think (which is what makes them weird but really other people are weird and they are being REAL). They usually don’t cater to the crowd and really tell what they think which makes them so polarizing. A lot of people hate them. But the few that love them, LOVE them. What is true is that they will always be remembered. Some examples on the top of my mind include nietzsche, rich piana, zyzz, Owen cook, And Logan Paul. There are plenty others and this is where you guys come in. Name some “weirdos” or eccentrics that you think you can get a lot from. Again these are the people that change the world for the better. Looking at life through their eyes and making their own opinions that they learned from their own actions and interacting with realities. These include businessman, philosophers, writers, anyone with extreme athletic or performance talent.
Qualities to look out for:
People either LOVE them or HATE them or are SHOCKED by them. Very rarely will someone be neutral towards them.
I’ll list more qualities after gym.

=================================================================================
Category: Logan Paul falls into Vine/Short Meme Video funny video
For What: To get a laugh for audience by LP
In Short - He is Comedian
So If you like Comedy & want to become Comedian, you should study & Model LP
=================================================================================

"I don't Give a Eff" = It's a mindset to yourself

It means: When people don't pay the bills for your bills, there is where this "I don't give a eff" comes in play

You gotta take care of yourself first thing first

Being Polarizing = It gets attention from Audience and it creates engagement

Man this world is combo of love & hate, you can't please everybody

“If you live in harmony with nature you will never be poor; if you live according what others think, you will never be rich.” ― Seneca, Letters from a Stoic

Last edited:

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
He inspired millions to begin lifting?

You don't actually believe this, do you?

There are far better inspirational figures in the fitness world than a dead, coked out weirdo.
Your comment shows he’s done good. Thanks for proving my point. If your truly remarkable you’ll get haters and lovers alike

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Why am I not surprised that you look up to Logan Paul?

And by the way, Logan isn't some "weirdo" who just happened to get famous. His entire gig is based on making himself social media famous. It's deliberate and he knows it what he's doing.

Once again, you've made an entire thread just to prove you have no idea what you're talking about.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
I think a no-bump reply option would be a neat feature on the forum.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Zyzz :rofl: Geez he definitely had a big following of weirdos that's for sure! #landfill

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
@Brian Suh

You create some of the "hottest" threads here on a daily basis. It's like you're a master of the Darkside of the marketing/ copywriting force.

If you could find a way to monetize the "hate-clicks", like the Huffington Post has, you'd probably be cleaning up.

I say this meaning absolutely no offense. I sincerely believe there's some under tapped potential here.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
"I don't Give a Eff" = It's a mindset to yourself

It means: When people don't pay their bills for your bills, there is where this "I don't give a eff" comes in play

You gotta take care of yourself first thing first

Being Polarizing = It gets attention from Audience and it creates engagement

Man this world is combo of love & hate, you can't please everybody

“If you live in harmony with nature you will never be poor; if you live according what others think, you will never be rich.” ― Seneca, Letters from a Stoic
Damn didn’t know Seneca wrote that. He knew the truth. There are certain laws of nature one must obey. If not face the consequences. This is the problem with s
Zyzz :rofl: Geez he definitely had a big following of weirdos that's for sure! #landfill
bearcorp the honest truth is that he got more out of life then you ever will. That’s a fact. Now go back to living your life of quiet desperation.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
Why am I not surprised that you look up to Logan Paul?

And by the way, Logan isn't some "weirdo" who just happened to get famous. His entire gig is based on making himself social media famous. It's deliberate and he knows it what he's doing.

Once again, you've made an entire thread just to prove you have no idea what you're talking about.
Ninja who? Never heard of him.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
@Brian Suh

You create some of the "hottest" threads here on a daily basis. It's like you're a master of the Darkside of the marketing/ copywriting force.

If you could find a way to monetize the "hate-clicks", like the Huffington Post has, you'd probably be cleaning up.

I say this meaning absolutely no offense. I sincerely believe there's some under tapped potential here.
Just speaking the truth hat people don’t want to hear. Out of one mj demarcos in this forum how many nobody’s are here? Not discouraging but some people don’t want to hear the truth because it HURTS. They don’t want to admit to themselves they betrayed no one but themselves. Sacrificed their lives for others but didn’t have the balls to stand up for what they want. So they make excuses. That’s 99% of the world. And I can guarantee the majority of the people in this forum are clumped in that 99%.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
WGKFMC4.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.