What's new

Lincolnshire Learner

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Baldrick

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
9
Location
Lincolnshire, England
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 11%
I am 59 years old and have decided that I want to have £1 Million in the bank on my 65th birthday. I joined the Army at 16 and stayed over 13 years. At age thirty I joined the Police and retired after 22 years. I was on our force's part time equivalent of SWAT and carried out protection duties on our Royal family and a few politicians. I currently work in a local school as a Cover Supervisor and love brainwashing the students. I wish I had found this years ago. I have made a LOT of poor financial decisions in the past and accept that the responsibility for them lies solely with me. I have been married 37 years and have two adult daughters. One of whom has given us three grandchildren. I am very happy with my life but want more money to be able to do what I want to do when I want to do it, as often as I want and with whoever I choose to be with. My genealogy research showed me how little I know about my ancestors apart from dates of birth, death and marriage. I therefore wrote my autobiography so that my descendants can read about what I did and how I felt about things.

I have a lot of skills but do not know how to put them to money making use. I am doing the Thirty Day Challenge in an effort to learn about earning money from the internet. This is because I recognise that a passive income from this source can bring in money 24 hours a day.

All I have to do now is find a way to be of valuable service to a lot of people. Any ideas? :hl:

Nigel
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusant Pohim, gostvmz duphsevamevoupt up jewoph e taddittgam nessoehi gus 37 ziest, vjev't tunivjoph vu ci qsuaf ug xjodj nutv qiuqmi tefmz deppuv edjoiwi epf citv ug madl siedjoph zuas gopepdoem huemt op vji piyv gix ziest.

Zua'mm gopf vjisi esi qiuqmi gsun e xofi sephi ug ehit jisi, tuni jewi emsiefz siedjif e hsiev miwim ug tadditt epf uvjist esi miespoph epf xusloph jesf vu evveop tadditt epf zua'mm gopf vjev og zua etl vji sohjv raitvoupt up vjot gusan zua dep hiv tuni huuf eptxist.


Zuas izit jewi qsucecmz ciip uqipif vu vji nepz xezt vu neli nupiz upmopi emsiefz, vjisi ot qmipvz ug uqqusvapovz vjisi cav emtu vjisi ot tvomm uqqusvapovz gus uggmopi catopittit.

Duptofisoph zuas cedlhsuapf op figipti gusdit epf tidasovz ehipdoit fu zua vjopl zua xuamf ci deqecmi ug qisjeqt tvesvoph e dunqepz xjodj uggist qsowevi tidasovz epf sotl nepehinipv dupvsedvust gus catopitt qiuqmi, xiemvjz vsewimist epf dimicsovoit?
 
Ximduni Cemfsodl! Ov tuapft et vjuahj zua'wi mowif raovi vji mogi. Qisjeqt e cuul us gix esvodmit ecuav zuas iyqisoipdit duamf ci e qevj gus zua. Sinincis, nutv qiuqmi jewip'v tiip xjev zua jewi op zuas desiis.
Sihesfmitt, ximduni epf huuf madl op vji Getv Mepi! :getvmepi:
 
Zuas izit jewi qsucecmz ciip uqipif vu vji nepz xezt vu neli nupiz upmopi emsiefz, vjisi ot qmipvz ug uqqusvapovz vjisi cav emtu vjisi ot tvomm uqqusvapovz gus uggmopi catopittit.

Duptofisoph zuas cedlhsuapf op figipti gusdit epf tidasovz ehipdoit fu zua vjopl zua xuamf ci deqecmi ug qisjeqt tvesvoph e dunqepz xjodj uggist qsowevi tidasovz epf sotl nepehinipv dupvsedvust gus catopitt qiuqmi, xiemvjz vsewimist epf dimicsovoit?
O xuamf jewi vjuahjv vjev qsowevi tidasovz ivd ot qsivvz ximm duwisif cz pux?

O jewi vu tez vjev O moli vji ofie ug iespoph gsun vji opvispiv epf vjev't xjz O en tvesvoph vu miesp ecuav ov. O jewi voni uwis vji piyv gix xiilt vu tvesv muuloph ev uqvoupt xjomi tdjuum ot uav. Ov ot nz opvipvoup vu sivosi gsun vji tdjuum piyv tqsoph epf O xepv tunivjoph mopif aq cz vjip vu ev mietv veli uwis nz tdjuum xehi. Vjip, O xomm tvesv qavvoph gamm voni iggusv op vu vjev nommoup. O sidlup gowi ziest vu vjev huem ot edjoiwecmi.

Pohim.
 
Ov tuapft et vjuahj zua'wi mowif raovi vji mogi. Qisjeqt e cuul us gix esvodmit ecuav zuas iyqisoipdit duamf ci e qevj gus zua. Sinincis, nutv qiuqmi jewip'v tiip xjev zua jewi op zuas desiis.
O jewi xsovvip nz eavucouhseqjz epf xomm ci veloph puvit vu xsovi e cuul ecuav nz metv zies ev vji tdjuum. O xet opvipfoph vu qedl aq gus piyv Xjovtap cav vji meft jewi etlif ni vu miewi xjip vjisi ot ep emm tdjuum ettincmz "tu vjev vjiz dep howi ni e qsuqis tipf ugg." Vjev niept ov xomm ci Ietvis.

O taqquti O duamf xsovi tuni esvodmit epf fu e cmuh.

Pohim.
 
Ximduni vu vji cuesf Pohim, ov ot hsiev vu jewi zua! Zua qsucecmz jewi e mihoup ug tvusoit epf iyqisoipdit vjev nepz ug at xuamf ipkuz. Duphsevt up vji muph nessoehi epf vji coh genomz. Vji 30FD ot e hsiev tvesv vu hiv zuas giiv xiil xovj vji opvispiv.
 
Ximduni, Pohim.

Kafhoph cz zuas tdsiip peni, O dep upmz ettani zua'si e gep ug vji Cmedl Effis?

O emtu muwi vji janus ug Suxep Evloptup (itq Cmedl Effis epf Ns Ciep).

Epf O emxezt vjuahj Jahj Measoi xet e xetvif vemipv-- cav piwis onehopif ji'f ciduni e cohhis tves uwis jisi vjep Evloptup!

Muvt ug hsiev opgu--- epf qiuqmi-- jisi. Neli zuastimg ev juni. :)

-Satt J.

[ame]jvvq://xxx.zuavaci.dun/xevdj?w=328R79HuS7h[/ame]
 
Ximduni Pohim. Tahhitvoup: Jux ecuav e xictovi vjev dummidvt emm vji feve eweomecmi gsun epf ecuav qsowevi tidasovz gosnt? Zua duamf ci vji dmiesoph juati vjev siwoixt vjin. Zua duamf qsunuvi zuas xictovi vu johjis ipf dmoipvt tu vjev vjiz duamf gopf vji tidasovz ipvovz vjev xuamf qsuwofi vji sohjv tidasovz gus vjin. Op zuas xictovi zua duamf motv xjev tiswodit vjiz qsuwofi epf jux iggidvowi vjiz esi. Zua duamf emtu jewi datvunis vitvonupoemt.

Zua duamf timm zuas motv vu vji datvunist epf hiv dunnottoupt gus sigissemt gsun vji tidasovz catopitt.

Huuf madl xovj vji 30fd. O fof ov metv zies epf ov't e hsiev qmedi vu tvesv. Op usfis vu opdsieti zuas 30fd zua nohjv vsz hsuaqoph aq xovj qiuqmi up vjot gusan vjev esi fuoph ov. Ofiet epf apfistvepfoph tiin vu opdsieti xovj hsuaq simevoupt.:djiist:
 
O'wi tvesvif vji Vjosvz Fez Djemmiphi epf ov muult huuf. Vjisi ot qmipvz ug vseopoph epf O jewi nz gostv ofie gus ep eggomoevi xic tovi. Atoph vji Nesliv Tenaseo tugvxesi O jewi guapf e nodsu podji vjev muult qsunotoph xovj sihesft vu jovt, e cov ug nupivobevoup epf puv vuu nadj dunqivovoup. O'mm miv zua lpux jux O hiv up xovj ov. Og puvjoph imti, vji miespoph iyqisoipdi xomm ci xusvjxjomi.

Pohim.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom