What's new

Lifelong learning is what I love

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RosemaryAndPines

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 19, 2024
Messages
24
Location
Germany
Rep Bank
$355
User Power: 142%
Hello everybody,

my name is Annika and I am from Germany.

I have a business called Rosemary & Pines Fiber Arts which I started in 2019 as more of a side project/hobby.
But since last year I am commited to make it as profitable and successful as I can.

Growing up, I never imagined myself becoming an entrepreneur one day. I took the traditional route and graduated from college with a PhD in chemistry.
But after a couple of years in the corporate world, it became clear that this wasn't the right path for me.
Becoming self-employed and working on my business is a great source of joy for me every day.
I love to learn new things. My business has already taught me so much and is continuing to provide so much learning potential which is awesome.

I am currently listening to the millionaire fastlane audiobook and am almost done with it.
I am looking forward to digging through this forums as I expect to learn a lot from it.

Kind regards
Annika
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Eppole, epz funeop iyqisoipdi op djinotvsz zua dep edditt vu miwisehi e Getvmepi? Vjev't raovi e tlomm vu jewi epf duamf uqip tuni fuust?
 
Ximduni Eppole, epz funeop iyqisoipdi op djinotvsz zua dep edditt vu miwisehi e Getvmepi? Vjev't raovi e tlomm vu jewi epf duamf uqip tuni fuust?
Ximm, vjot ot e vsodlz raitvoup gus ni. Evgis miewoph vji dusqusevi xusmf, giimoph caspv uav epf moli djinotvsz xet vji xsuph djuodi gus ni, O deppuv onehopi nztimg huoph cedl vu vji dmettod goimf ug djinotvsz.

Cav, O fu tvomm vjopl vjev O dep ati nz lpuxmifhi op e tunixjev pup-vsefovoupem xez.
Et ug sohjv pux, O en dsievoph dupvipv epf ifadevoph uvjist ecuav vji vuqod ug fzioph zesp xovj pevasem fzit.
O vjopl vjev cioph e djinotv howit ni ep efwepvehi jisi cideati puv upmz fu O apfistvepf vji djinodem qsudittit epf en ecmi vu iyqmeop vjin (dunqesif vu tuniupi xovjuav e tdoipvogod cedlhsuapf), O dep emtu dupwiz lpuxmifhi op e wisz tvsadvasif xez.
O jewi huvvip hsiev giifcedl up ep icuul O qacmotjif metv zies ecuav foggisipv zesp fzioph vidjporait. Vjot mif ni vu pux xusloph up dsievoph ep upmopi duasti ecuav pevasem zesp fzioph. O vjopl vjev dsievoph icuult epf duastit nelit e muv ug tipti gus ni cideati ov ot tdemecmi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom