The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Life Just Got Exciting: Learning Skills & Starting A Service-Based Brand

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

TrueCreator97

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Dec 16, 2016
Hey Everyone!

I've decided to create an execution thread documenting my experiences related to the creation of my first entrepreneurial venture. I am doing this in order to hold myself accountable for keeping things going and also as a way of giving back to a community that's brought an incredible change in my life for the better!

Over the past couple of months, I've spent time learning how to market effectively on the world's largest online platforms (Facebook, Google, YouTube, etc.) and I now feel confident enough to start a brand based around these services that will help businesses in my chosen niche.

My motivation for this venture comes from three sources:
  • A Desire to live in a better Location: I currently live in an area where the climate isn't the greatest. I would like to move to a warmer climate permanently by the end of this year.
  • A Need to raise Money for Other Ventures: I would like to raise money for a product-based business idea that is too expensive for me to start right now.
  • A Desire to be Completely Liberated from "The Script": I'm only 22, but have thoroughly HATED my scripted experiences thus far (going to college, working as an employee). I want to get off this path for good as soon as I can.
I realize that there are a great deal of marketing agencies starting up at this point, so I have chosen to focus upon a specific niche that is currently being under served in order to differentiate myself. This niche also relates to the future product idea I would like to create, making it a great opportunity for me to learn as well as earn while working.

I will be updating this thread whenever meaningful progress has been made (at least once a week). I appreciate all who are willing to follow along and provide insight along the way. Let the journey begin!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007