The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Life Coach

Anything related to matters of the mind

Fraf88

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

I would like to improve myself, but I don't know how to take action.
Does someone think is recommended to have a mentor, coach for growing your success ?
I like reading a lot books about motivation, soft skills but I think it isn't enough.
Does someone use a coach ? Could you suggest me a good mentor ?
My life's vision is help others with their problems offering solution but I'm not good to view solutions, opportunities.
I'm not very creative.
Actually I have been working for a company but I'm not interested to have a career in this company.
Sorry for my english

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest34764

My life's vision is help others with their problems offering solution but I'm not good to view solutions, opportunities.
I'm not very creative.

You don't need a life coach.

Hang around on these forums and you'll develop the areas in where you're lacking.

Have you read the book?

Fraf88

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 3, 2016
Hi Omega,

I have read the book, of course
My problem is to create value for the customers.
My goal, my lifestyle is clear but I don't know how to reach it.
In this moment I have been building a blog regard wealth , mindset and so on.
I would like to have an experience about affiliate marketing, doing also joint venture but sometimes I ask myself :" Can I add value in this way for people that want to change their life when I'm the first person that wants change his life struggling for adding value ? How can I demonstrate it ?"

Angelic

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Apr 19, 2016
Hi Omega,

I have read the book, of course
My problem is to create value for the customers.
My goal, my lifestyle is clear but I don't know how to reach it.
In this moment I have been building a blog regard wealth , mindset and so on.
I would like to have an experience about affiliate marketing, doing also joint venture but sometimes I ask myself :" Can I add value in this way for people that want to change their life when I'm the first person that wants change his life struggling for adding value ? How can I demonstrate it ?"
The answer to your question is yes. If you are unsure of how you can start adding value to others, make small goals that can lead up to your end result. Break everything down into attainable steps that you can take action on and find your way to your goal. If you aren't creative, you better develop a some form of creativity if you are looking to solve others problems, without it you will have a tough time. Continuing growing in your knowledge; read books, listen to podcasts, network with those who you wish to be like, and slowly but surely you'll start developing a form of creative instinct.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fraf88

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Apr 3, 2016
The answer to your question is yes. If you are unsure of how you can start adding value to others, make small goals that can lead up to your end result. Break everything down into attainable steps that you can take action on and find your way to your goal. If you aren't creative, you better develop a some form of creativity if you are looking to solve others problems, without it you will have a tough time. Continuing growing in your knowledge; read books, listen to podcasts, network with those who you wish to be like, and slowly but surely you'll start developing a form of creative instinct.

Yeah, the problem is to find a right mentor but in while I'll do my best to improve myself !!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.