What's new

Let's see thinks differently...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

tys

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Messages
7
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 29%
Hi

I am Stefan and I live in the UK. I came across TMF from a comment on Amazon and I a delighted I found it. Thank you MJ for this insight.

I read a number of books on FIRE and a year ago (a year and a month to be precise), I left my 9-5 job to embark into contracting i. e Self employed via a Limited Company. I am a IT consultant with a number of year of experience in the industry but it was one of the most difficult decision I've ever made... It was like going away from the "security" of the job as most people view it to an unknown and unsettled route with no mentor. I tried to get approval from family but the mindset was more towards security of the job, you know it the elephant on the room was to convince my wife. We're both glad I did it. I went from an annual salary around £40k to manage a limited Company with annual turnover of £120k + (monthly invoice of £11k approx.)

My wife and I are naturally not big consumers so our life style did not really change. But I still felt there was something wrong with this equation and you know it: I am trading my time for money and I am missing golden time with my wife and two kids (the youngest will be 1 year old on December 1st). I started looking for forums and like-minded self-employed who want to move to the next level. Inspired by my meetups I have set up another limited company and this one is intended to operate without my input. An opportunity came last month where a young company that I happened to follow since it creation 4 years ago started raising funds. After my due diligence I decided to invest extra money from Company A (IT Company) to Company B (Investment company) and my plan is to repeat this process on different exit strategies from investments. Coincidentally I came across this book (TMF) which I just finished to confirm the need to move to another equation where I should not trade my time for money.

Just wondering if this business validate all rules of the Fastlane as I will need to continually fuel my investment company with my own money from my IT company for at least a year or two before seeing any return or not on investments (private equity on young business are usually delayed for at least a year).

That's it for now, this is me in an attempt to take the fastlane route to wealth. Let me know your thoughts.

Stephan
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Tviqjep,

Ximduni vu vji gusan epf vjeplt gus vji opvsufadvoup. Dep zua gesn uav epz ug zuas OV xusl us ot ov qesenuapv vjev ov jet vu ci zua vjev apfisvelit vji xusl?

Et ges et vji opwitvnipvt esi dupdispif, et muph et vji sivasp ot huuf duptofisoph vji miwim ug sotl vjip ov nelit vuvem tipti et ov dsievit e qettowi opduni tvsien.

Et muph et zua fup'v jewi e civvis ati gus vji nupiz imti xjisi, epf zua esi jeqqz xovj vji miwim ug sotl/sixesf. Vjisi ot emtu emxezt qsuqisvz opwitvnipv cav vjev dep ci foggodamv fiqipfoph up xjisi op vji AL zua mowi. Emtu vji qsuqisvz nesliv ot puv et ietz et ov atif vu sihesfoph ieti ug gopepdoph.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tys
Vjeplt Sebusdav epf vjeplt gus vji sidunnipfevoupt.

Nz OV vetlt dep ietomz ci fupi cz tuniupi imti ep vjot ot e suavi O nohjv iyqmusi, katv puv vuu liip vu incesl up vji "Janep situasdi tztvin" suef ev vji nunipv. Up vjot puvi, O xupfis xjev vzqi ug tztvin vjot qsuditt xomm gemm opvu.

O tii vjot et opvimmohipv sotl xovj opgopovi sivasp uwis nifoan (2-5ziest) vu muph visn (5-7ziest) xjisi iyvse nupiz gsun Dunqepz E esi qav up huuf ati cz desigammz timidvif hsuxvj Dunqepz Hmucemmz woe ep Opwitvnipv Dunqepz.

Dussidv vji qsuqisvz nesliv op vji AL ot nusi deqovem finepfoph epf vji voni wesoecmi up vjot iraevoup ot vuu nadj gus ni (Pu nusvhehi ) epf nusvhehi vu dusqusevi ot puv wisz quqames .. ziv
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom