I'm working on exercising the "business idea" part of my brain and would like to analyze and come up with ways to improve this 4 1/2 Star product that's listed on Amazon. (disclaimer I don't plan on getting into the lawn accessory business this is just for the practice unless of course we hit a homerun)
Like most people I can't stand having to use the paper bags most Cities are now requiring for lawn cleanup and have thought about a product like this before. I didn't even know these were on the market until this morning.
So here' the product
Leaf and Lawn chute
by Leaf Easy Industries
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0049XT0Y6/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20
Here are my ideas for improvement.
1. Must change the funnel part, add a fourth side and increase strength
2. must be made with 4 sides, this would allow the user to compress the leafs without tearing the paper bag
3. increase overall durability
4. needs to be able to fold up for easy storage, it already folds but it's because it only has 3 sides. I would use velcro on one or two of the sides.
or
5. Design a better bag that stands on it's own
Thoughts?
Like most people I can't stand having to use the paper bags most Cities are now requiring for lawn cleanup and have thought about a product like this before. I didn't even know these were on the market until this morning.
So here' the product
Leaf and Lawn chute
by Leaf Easy Industries
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0049XT0Y6/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20
Here are my ideas for improvement.
1. Must change the funnel part, add a fourth side and increase strength
2. must be made with 4 sides, this would allow the user to compress the leafs without tearing the paper bag
3. increase overall durability
4. needs to be able to fold up for easy storage, it already folds but it's because it only has 3 sides. I would use velcro on one or two of the sides.
or
5. Design a better bag that stands on it's own
Thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
