The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Let's go

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Florre 77

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 24, 2018
Hello Guys!

My name is Florentin Engelmann.
I'm 18 years old and live in germany.

Right now i got a lot of free time and a big and burning desire to "go fastlane".

I got three big challenges:
1. absolutely no experience in business
2. no warriors on my team ("people who subscribe to a Fastlane, anything is possible mindset")
3. one year to get some results ( otherwise i'll have to go to university, get a job or something)

What value do i offer?

- i got a lot of free time => time to take action
- i can speak german ( way better than english)
- i never run out of ideas
- in a team i am loyal and supportive
- i am passionate and willing to take action
- i educate myself and work on my own ( actually i learn how to code via udemy)

to make it short, here are my top 5 strengths ( from the gallup-strengthsfinder):

1.Input
2.Individualization
3.Focus
4.Futuristic
5.ideation

What do i want?

I want to connect with like-minded people and start a business.

Greetings from Neuss

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome Florentin. Honestly, at 18, I would recommend getting a job. Unless you've had exceptional life experience, you'll most likely lack the context required to launch something successfully.

I'm not advocating giving up or anything of the sort. Merely working during the days and starting a side hustle to get your feet wet.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom