• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Let's go

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Florre 77, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Florre 77

Florre 77 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $42
    Hello Guys!

My name is Florentin Engelmann.
    I'm 18 years old and live in germany.

Right now i got a lot of free time and a big and burning desire to "go fastlane".

I got three big challenges:
    1. absolutely no experience in business
    2. no warriors on my team ("people who subscribe to a Fastlane, anything is possible mindset")
    3. one year to get some results ( otherwise i'll have to go to university, get a job or something)

What value do i offer?

- i got a lot of free time => time to take action
    - i can speak german ( way better than english)
    - i never run out of ideas
    - in a team i am loyal and supportive
    - i am passionate and willing to take action
    - i educate myself and work on my own ( actually i learn how to code via udemy)

to make it short, here are my top 5 strengths ( from the gallup-strengthsfinder):

1.Input
    2.Individualization
    3.Focus
    4.Futuristic
    5.ideation

What do i want?

I want to connect with like-minded people and start a business.

Greetings from Neuss

George Appiah likes this.
  2. George Appiah

George Appiah Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,543
    Hi @Florre 77,

Welcome to the Fastlane forum, and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself to the community.

I wish you the best of luck!

Florre 77 likes this.
  3. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,378
    Welcome Florentin. Honestly, at 18, I would recommend getting a job. Unless you've had exceptional life experience, you'll most likely lack the context required to launch something successfully.

I'm not advocating giving up or anything of the sort. Merely working during the days and starting a side hustle to get your feet wet.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.