• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Let's go

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by NZA, Jul 18, 2018.

1. NZA

NZA New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $177
    hello. i found the forums a while back. since then i read a lot, programmed many projects, got stronger.
    2 reasons i am here:

- i enjoy the process of building. i have specific ideas i want to concretize.

- lately, and as usual when i have the time to read about and reflect on world affairs and myself, anguish gets to me.
    not to expand this point too much, but it somehow led me to the idea that struggle between what is immoral and good has always been and has to be.
    there are few things within one's control, they should be the focus, with the necessity of accepting the ways of the world, the current state of all affairs and renewing hope while maneuvering through it. mentally wrestling with an endless supply of evil events will you a constant heartburn, a black outlook on the world, and turn you into a mad individual.
    so if i am to do some good (and if i am not lying to myself about my intentions :p ), the way to go is to put my skills to use and try to do good.

it sounds silly and vague said like this, but i was under pressure to reflect on this point.

i want to build and learn. let's go.

jon.a and Arun Siva like this.
  2. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $11,227
    Seems like you joined last year, have you made any progress in regards to your process in the past year ?

NZA likes this.
  3. NZA

NZA New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $177
    no. i registered and did not post (nor visit) afterwards. my first process thread is here.