The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Let's go

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

NZA

Contributor
Jun 20, 2017
MA
hello. i found the forums a while back. since then i read a lot, programmed many projects, got stronger.
2 reasons i am here:

- i enjoy the process of building. i have specific ideas i want to concretize.

- lately, and as usual when i have the time to read about and reflect on world affairs and myself, anguish gets to me.
not to expand this point too much, but it somehow led me to the idea that struggle between what is immoral and good has always been and has to be.
there are few things within one's control, they should be the focus, with the necessity of accepting the ways of the world, the current state of all affairs and renewing hope while maneuvering through it. mentally wrestling with an endless supply of evil events will you a constant heartburn, a black outlook on the world, and turn you into a mad individual.
so if i am to do some good (and if i am not lying to myself about my intentions :p ), the way to go is to put my skills to use and try to do good.

it sounds silly and vague said like this, but i was under pressure to reflect on this point.

i want to build and learn. let's go.

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
Bergen
Seems like you joined last year, have you made any progress in regards to your process in the past year ?

NZA

Contributor
Jun 20, 2017
MA
no. i registered and did not post (nor visit) afterwards. my first process thread is here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Yo! In 24 hours my Udemy courses go bye bye.. (for real this time) Gotta make way for...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hi Guys! Just wanted to chime in and say that I am a part of Fox's Web School program. Though I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom